• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Went to the Disney store today...

Misskitty3

DIS Veteran
I went and did a little shopping for Tinkerbell today.;)

The Disney store in Seattle (Alderwood Mall) had Disney Crocs on sale for $19.99 which is $10 dollars off. They ones I saw were kids sizes so not sure about adult sizes. I got DS some Wall-E crocs and DD some Sleeping Beauty crocs. They also had blue Mickey Mouse and light pink Mickey Mouse as wells as Cars & Tinkerbell ones.

They also had the CUTESt flip flops and they were 2 for $8 for the kids sizes. They were out of DD's size in the Minnie Mouse with the light up flower -- she would have gone CRAZY for those!!

The one thing they didn't have were toddler sized character t-shirts. The sales person tried to sell me long sleeved pajamas and pointed out kids could just wear the top as a shirt.:confused3

They had some very beautiful ballerina-style princess dresses.....oh I was so tempted! They were in the mid-$40 range.

I continue to be jealous of those of you lucky enough to have a Disney store nearby. Although my household budget would probably suffer greatly if I did. It is bad enough that I have discovered Disneyshopping.com - when they have their free shipping deals my will power goes out the window!

Glad you found some great deals.... Hope your kids are enchanted by Tink's visit! :tinker:

Dh went to Washington Square mall today (Portland area), and he said they have some kids size tees for $4 each! Maybe your store will get them in stock soon.

They also had the CUTESt flip flops
Minnie Mouse with the light up flower

Minnie Mouse flip flops with a light up flower, OH MY GOSH, My DD would LOVE these. Too bad it would take 1.5 hours to get to Alderwood. Oh well.

Guess that is one more thing to start scouring ebay and craigslist for

If anyone's looking for the adult crocs, the crocs.com outlet has them for $17.99 :thumbsup2

Oh man...I need to get to my Disney Store....I need some Disney Dollars for next weekend....lol

are you talking about the Disney store or the discount Disney store??? Cause I know that there is one at Jantzen Beach open until May10th... I might have to take a drive there.

I went and did a little shopping for Tinkerbell today.;)

The Disney store in Seattle (Alderwood Mall) had Disney Crocs on sale for $19.99 which is $10 dollars off. They ones I saw were kids sizes so not sure about adult sizes. I got DS some Wall-E crocs and DD some Sleeping Beauty crocs. They also had blue Mickey Mouse and light pink Mickey Mouse as wells as Cars & Tinkerbell ones.

They also had the CUTESt flip flops and they were 2 for $8 for the kids sizes. They were out of DD's size in the Minnie Mouse with the light up flower -- she would have gone CRAZY for those!!

The one thing they didn't have were toddler sized character t-shirts. The sales person tried to sell me long sleeved pajamas and pointed out kids could just wear the top as a shirt.:confused3

They had some very beautiful ballerina-style princess dresses.....oh I was so tempted! They were in the mid-$40 range.
Is the one in Lynnwood the only Disney store left in the Seattle area? There used to be one a few years ago at Bellevue Square, but that sadly disappeared.

Sherwin - The Bellevue Sq store has been gone for several years. I wish it was still there because Bell Sq is a lot closer for me than Alderwood.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter