• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We're Back 9/21/03 4 day

cat1239

Mouseketeer
We just got back from our 4 day cruise. It was sooo wonderful. This was our first cruise and it was even better than I could have ever hoped for. We had the time of the life. I missed my Dis meet though :( I couldn't find them :( Thank you to everyone for all of your help.

Cathy

I has friends sailing with you on this cruise; it was their first cruise and I am so glad to hear it all went well. I can't wait to hear what they thought of it.

Glad you enjoyed your trip.
DJ

Glad you had a great time!

Q: What night was Golden Mickeys?

Welcome back! Glad you had agreat time!

Have yoy re-booked for your seconmd cruise yet? I know when I came back from my 4 day, I started planning my return!!

The Golden Mickey's are on the last night. Disney Dreams was first, then the comedy act, Hercules, and finally the Golden Mickey's. I loved the Golden Mickey's and Disney Dreams!! I would have to say they tie, couldn't pick a favorite between the two.

We haven't booked #2 yet, but we will. We are Florida Residents so we will probably wait for a FL resident rate.

Thanks for the well wishes, let me know if there are any other questions I can answer.

Cathy

We are back!!!

(We drove the entire trip back without stopping yesterday. Whew!!! I am sitting here now with a cup of 'good' coffee!!!!)

SO sorry about the DISmeet Cat!!! Our balloons didn't show, and we were hoping to run them down.... Then by the time we made it back up to Deck 10 it was already beginning to get crowded.... I was looking forward to our meet!!!! I did happen to run into Jordan and Jen to say hello!

It was a WONDERful cruise!!!

I will post about it soon... And put a detailed l-o-n-g version over on the cruise trip reports soon!!! :)

So glad you had a great time. We sail in 23 days and can't wait to see the new Golden Mickey's show. Thans for postig the show schedule, this will make planning the trip to Nassau easier. I can miss the variety show and not feel bad.

Hey, cat. Glad you had a nice time. We didn't make it to the DISmeet, either. I thought I may have seen Wishing and her family in their t-shirts at one point up on deck 9 on the first day, but I lost them in the crowd!

I have scanned the Navigators and sent them to Dave at www.dcltribute.com.

I will also post a trip report, maybe even later today, but if not certainly by this weekend.

We are back too! No wonder I kept looking for those balloons and never saw them :) We had a great time. Not quite as relaxing as I imagined it would be, but tons of fun. And I only gained 3 pounds!

Hey Jott3, that probably was us!!! :D We wanted DS to enjoy the Mickey Pool and Slide before it got too crowded. He had a blast!

Did you send Dave each of the four days, plus the navigators for all of the kids club age groups? If so, then you beat me to it and now I won't have too!

Hope everyone had a GREAT cruise!

Wishing, I sent him all of the regular Navigators already, but none of the children's Navigators (no kids here!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter