We're Back! Round #3 TR! Fun, Food and New Friends....

Jeff90

Mouseketeer
Hello Everybody! Jon and I just returned from our 3rd WDW Trip and I'm so happy to be doing a new TR for you guys and gals!

This was a really fun trip, it seems to get better and more enjoyable each time we go back! This trip was a good one and I am uploading lots of pics now. I hope to have them sorted and ready to post soon!

For those of you that don't know the cast...please feel free to read my past TRs that are in my siggy. ;)

We arrived on Sunday, September 27th 2009 and returned today, October 4th!

We stayed at the Boardwalk Villas, experienced Food and Wine, made new friends and had a mini-DIS Meet! There will be so much in this TR....I'm very excited to share our adventure with you all!

I must return and upload pics now....We took a lot! So, stay tuned for another gay Disney TR, Jeff90 style!

"Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas!"

Rob, how do you say that again???? :lmao:

I'm pretty sure he bought a gross of these T-Shirts! Not sure if you're on the list though....:confused3

Por20favor.jpg

I'm so jealous (yet happy) that you went to WDW again! Love to read the newest trip report!

I'm pretty sure he bought a gross of these T-Shirts! Not sure if you're on the list though....:confused3

Por20favor.jpg

And we spent quite a lot of fun time over cocktails trying to teach Jeff the propert pronunciation for that phrase. Scott and I said "Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas!" so many times that the other people on the monorail with us were starting to look at us funny. But whatever, we're used to that. :rotfl2:

And we spent quite a lot of fun time over cocktails trying to teach Jeff the propert pronunciation for that phrase.

Poor Jeff! He is so cute, and he cant help it, but it just comes out...

"Can Ya'll step back, cuz this bullet train is fixin to leave the statin!" :thumbsup2

"Can Ya'll step back, cuz this bullet train is fixin to leave the statin!" :thumbsup2

"Can Ya'll step back, cuz this bullet train is fixin to leave the statin...
Bless your heart." :flower3:

I swear I can hear him saying it, with THE cutest southern accent!! I SO can't wait to meet you boys..hopefully VERY soon!!!

Chris :hug:

I can't wait to hear all the details and see the pictures. BWV is where I stay every year for the Food & Wine Festival - lovt it!

So Are we talking ...
Daisy Duke or more of an Elly May kinda thing with the accent?

ED-1.jpg

:flower3:

Darn! I'm going to the Food and Wine Festival tomorrow and would have loved to have read your review BEFORE going. Oh well, it'll be a surprise.

Can't wait to read your report and see your fabulous photos.

Well, I know folks from Asheville and I think it's more of a Andy Griffith thing...we'll see when I meet him! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter