We're booked!

crux

Mouseketeer
We booked last night, 14 nights at the Beach Club Villas from 5th October. We also booked a fly drive with TCD going Sunshine First for £1,900 - Virgin flights in Economy were coming out at £1,400 so I'm quite happy with the price we've paid for 50 inch leg room :teeth:

Also paid for two annual passes through DVC at $638 which works out at around £185 each - a great price considering we will get 28 days use out of them.

Ian and Judith.

Great! :cool1:

DH booked last night too, for SSR in April. We wanted Boardwalk but standard rooms were full.

We have got Annual pass too, using them in 2 weeks, and getting 28 days use. We also order the DDE card so will get money worth from that.

Can not wait for 2 weeks and April, just love WDW.

DH says he was on the phone for approx 20 mins, thought that was quite good.

Crux

We can't book until Monday but we should be there at the roughly the same time as you. We fly out on 12th October. We are hoping to stay 11 nights at SSR and 3 nights at BCV. I will book the whole two weeks at SSR as our home resort but will try to get he last three days at the 7 month window for BCV. I know it will be really busy then as it is the food and wine festival so I plan to take the afternoon off work on 27th March to be first to the seven month window!

Congratulations on your booking. We booked our flights way back in August with B.A.

Susan

I finally got round to booking on Monday night too... 10 nights at BWV in May for the Star Wars Weekends!
Decided to just go with a premium view over our home resort of OKW, as we'll be spending a lot of time in MGM it's the easiest resort.

Next up is ordering the AP's and the DDE's and then I'll start to look for flights.

Susan,

Can I be really cheeky and ask how much you paid for the BA flights - it's probably not an option for us as we'd have to get from Huddersfield to London (getting back would be the real pain in the **** after a transatlantic flight!), but I'd be interested in how much it is.

Ian

Ian

Only to happy to tell you. This is a flydrive which we booked in August. We actually wanted to go with Virgin but the flydrives for 12th, 13th and 14th October were all booked up by the time my friends had decided they wanted to come with us. Sunday 15th was available but two of our children had birthdays that day and did not want to spoil their birthdays by travelling. (I am such a nervous flyer I can hardly speak to anyone on the day I fly!!)

We wanted seat back tvs, a company that flew direct every day (as delays don't seem to be as bad) and an evening check in. This only left Virgin and B.A. I believe.

The adults were £599 each and the children were £415. My friends are not paying for the accommodation as we are throwing in the two bed DVC accommodatin but the flights seems seem pricey compared to our package at Holiday Inn last year. The mini bus is £598. Our other friends are meeting us from Las Vegas on their second week, and we are getting them a studio for their week. Obvioiusly as this is half term it is overpriced and over busy!

Once we go out of half term I believe the prices will be much cheaper but we have another five years to go until then.

I am sure you made the right decision for you. Have a great time and maybe we will bump into each other!!

Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter