We're Here! Live TR

Claire Bear

Mouseketeer
After counting down from 423 days, we'll be there tonight!
Just leaving the airport hotel and going to take the car to the meet and greet at terminal 2 Manchester :)

have a fab time..we will be there sunday night :goodvibes

I read your (v enjoyable) pre trip report last night - you sound really enthusiastic and excited to get back to "The Magic".

Hope you both have a great time!

I read your (v enjoyable) pre trip report last night - you sound really enthusiastic and excited to get back to "The Magic".

Hope you both have a great time!

Thank you! I'm so excited right now, I feel sick!
Our plane is waiting for us!
null_zps7f079d45.jpg

Have a great time! We have been here a week now and the weather has been glorious. Have only seen rain twice and yesterday didn't actually see it as it came and went while we ate dinner!

Woohoo - No more panicking, no more stressing, no more planning. Claire , just get out there and ENJOY !!!! :) :) :)

Thanks everyone, we're here! Flight was delayed by just half an hour, queued 55mins at immigration (Landed at the same time as a Lufstansa flight). First purchase M&M's and Mountain Dew! Yum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter