We're in!

feistyblue

Mouseketeer
We bought 210 points at SSR whilst we were in Florida - managed to get in on the last day of the F&F promotion. We decided to leave the CBR 3 nights early and spend those nights at SSR in a 1 bedroom - the spa bath was bliss!

I am totally in love with SSR - it is so beautiful and we loved, loved, loved being so close to DD and hopping on the boat. We visited all the other DVC resorts except VWL and looked at units in all of them. Quite liked OKW (which I had previously felt would be my favourite) but the outdoor mini food court thing really put us off - the food was hideous and we felt it would be a major pita in colder weather/rain. BCV just didn't do it for us at all and neither did BWV to be honest. I thought the Boardwalk would have more shops or something. It's probably fine for couples with all the clubs/bars etc but not brilliant for families. The restaurants did look very nice and we will eat there next time.

I'm very excited now we're in on the secret.

Claire

welcome home Claire :welcome:

isn't the place beautiful. and so quiet and peaceful, first time we have went to Florida and felt rested.

Congratulations! :cool1:

Great that you managed to stay with your points while you were there :)

Congratulations and Welcome Home:wave:

Congratulations and Welcome Home. :goodvibes

I agree with you about Goods Food to Go snack bar (although that is the first time anyone has compared it to a food court!) but I do like Olivias.

Saratoga has the benefit of extra years and being close to Downtown Disney but for old fogies who bought into OKW when it was the only Disney Vacation Club it will always be home for us :cloud9:

We are going to SSR in September for the first time - which area did you stay in and what was your impressions?

Saratoga has the benefit of extra years and being close to Downtown Disney but for old fogies who bought into OKW when it was the only Disney Vacation Club it will always be home for us :cloud9:

::yes:: ;)

Congratulations Claire :wizard:

Welcome home
were you able to use your points when you stay

We are going home for the first time in November

More Congratulations, Welcome Home, SSR is our home too.

Enjoy the many many years of it all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter