We're In!!!

Princess_Melanie

Princess in Training
I'm bursting with excitement and jusst had to share...

We're in the DVC!! Contracts have gone back to the States and the money was successfully transfered yesterday!! (we got a transfer rate of $2.01 so we even saved a little :) )

YIPPEEEEEE!!!

Now we can really start to plan and enjoy the magic even more!!

And total coincidence - we signed the contracts on the 15th July - the anniversary of the day we first met :love:

Thank you!!

We chose SSR as Home...it was difficult with AKV on offer but I wasn't as keen on it as DBF!!

Congratulations and Welcome Home. We recently added on at SSR and looking forward to staying there for the first time next year.

Congratulations and Welcome home new neighbour, and how romantic on your anniversary

Congratulations! :)

It's a great feeling signing that paperwork, isn't it? :cool1:

Gosh, wow - thank you everyone, really makes us feel so welcome!!

We're hoping to book our first stay in Dec 08 and we're taking my Father to share the magic with him - he'll love it and we can't wait!!

Hi Hilary - it was soooooooo exciting lol!! I'm just glad it's all done now - we had so many hiccups with the addresses being wrong on the original contracts, and then the courier comapny lied about delivery (several times) and we ended up having to drive all the way to the depot in Kent to pick them up ourselves or it would have been another week till we could sign them!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter