We're not going to Disney, We're going to Scotland

ClaraBug

DIS Veteran
I know, I know

This a Disney board, but I am just so excited, I knew my Disney comrades would still enjoy a good pre-trip and trip report.

Pre-story:
While doing a semester abroad, my "baby" sister met a young man. Well, one thing led to another and we are preparing for her wedding this October.

She is getting married at Carbisdale Castle in Culrain, so my little family and all the US visitors have a trip to take!:laughing:

My Little Family is:
me
dh
dd9
dd7

Dd9 will have her 10th b-day while on this trip and has requested that we visit some popular haunting locals in Edinburgh...Edinburgh Castle, Mary King's Close and Greyfriars Cemetery.:scared1:

Carbisdale is also considered haunted but I will need to see to believe.;)

I have more to add but this is just the beginning. So, with a full heart and an empty wallet :-)lmao:), I welcome you with open arms to my adventure!:hug:

Me: I am currently in nursing school and will graduate Dec 2011...I have already requested my graduation gift to be a trip to Disney....I have already started planning as any good Disney addict would do.

DH: He is currently laid off from his job of 12 years of kitchen and bath design. :eek::headache: He is the love of my life and has been my better half for the past 12 years. :love: (Keep him in your prayers for a good job to come through)

Dd9: She is the book smart, straight A, teacher's pet, etc....and she is growing up way too fast for my liking. She is not that cubby baby with 'Shirley Temple' curls anymore.

Dd7: She is the child that will put me in an early grave or make me go gray before my time. To say she is the trouble maker....putting it lightly. But I love her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter