We're not going to Paris....

SJCSuzy

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Hi Everybody,

My DH and I were planning on going to DLP next week for our 10yr anniversary. We were using our points to stay at the Newport Bay Club.

At first we were still planning on going, but AA (who I work for) started cancelling flights :(. The thought of possibley being stuck there trying to get home seemed too hard so we contacted Member Services to see what we could do.

DLP has a 15 day cancellation policy but member services was able to waive that and let us book a room at the Polynesian in WDW:) . So now we are heading to WDW next week (without our kids) to hopefully enjoy a new resort we've never been to and maybe some adult things at PI. We're very happy with the help we received from Member Services, and glad Disney is being pretty flexible with all of this

You can always go to Paris later on. You'll love the Poly, it's fantastic.

This past July, was our first trip to DLP, and I do plan on returning sometime in the future. It was wonderful. The AA flight from DFW was direct, and 9 hours long. You left at 6pm and arrive at CDG at 10am. We took the VEA bus, this is a Disney shuttle bus system from CDG to the resorts at DLP. We stayed at the Disneyland Hotel and it is grand. The food in the resort was out of this world. They have several places to eat. Imagination is a buffet style with all different kinds of wonderful French foods, fish, Lamb, beef, sea foods. A hugh breakfast buffet was fee to all that stayed in the hotel as well. Next to it was the California Grill, excellent as well. In Paris we ate at several sidewalk cafes, and all of the meals were good. The park is beautiful and they have parades it seems almost every hour. The weather was cool by Texas standards and cought us off guard on several days turning cold, less then 50º at the high point of the day. We ended up having to buy coats. The currency exchange while there was very favorable toward the dollar. With the Paris Metro right next door to the Disneyland Hotel, going to Paris was a snap! The Metro makes it so easy to get around Paris, and the cost is very cheap.

Don't give up on going!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter