Westjet sale - today’s email

Silvermist999

DIS Veteran
I got a general email today about a sitewide sale to all destinations, for travel anytime until October 28, 2023, with no blackout dates. When I go into the site, there is literally nothing discounted. I’m looking at Orlando, last week of August. We originally booked July at a really good price but they changed our flight times on us and now those dates will no longer work and I’m looking to book end of August instead.

I got a general email today about a sitewide sale to all destinations, for travel anytime until October 28, 2023, with no blackout dates. When I go into the site, there is literally nothing discounted. I’m looking at Orlando, last week of August. We originally booked July at a really good price but they changed our flight times on us and now those dates will no longer work and I’m looking to book end of August instead.
I'm seeing offers populate on the site - not many but they are there. It looks like there's maybe one day per month from YYZ to MCO. There are lots for flights within Canada but that doesn't help you!

I have noticed that If I'm looking online instead of the app that the direction I toggle in the calendar will show differently. Here's what I mean: I opened the calendar and this pops up
1682449432423.png
if I move forward to look at the next page May has no discount price tags showing BUT the pricing is the same.
1682449484315.png

Side note - those are prices to go from Toronto to Halifax for the May long weekend OUCH! Our daughter's choir is performing at the Unisson Choral festival for Canada’s 2SLGBTQIA+ choruses and they (against most of their better judgements but not the strongest voices!) booked flights with Flair out of KW and are scrambling to get there and home at times that work but won't break the bank, le sigh

darn...I got excited for a minute as we are wanting to rebook/plan our Orlando vacation that we currently should be on :sad: I Keep looking at wait times and ILL availability...and I had it timed perfectly :sad::sad::sad: Oh well...time to save more AM and PC points to make the next trip even better

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter