What’s in YOUR pin collection?

I just got back from WDW and I bought lots of new pins but once again no Aladdin in sight :( I spoke to a few of the CMs at the pin shops and they all said they couldn't even remember seeing an Aladdin pin apart from the baby one.

I have never traded before, but I am starting to think I may need to buy a random pin just so I can trade it for an Aladdin pin next year. Or maybe I should check out Ebay.

Anyway I got some nice new pins on my trip, so my little collection is still growing and overall I am happy.

There are Aladdin pins, I have some. :) Check eBay but be aware of the scrapper sellers and use caution when buying, you may be able to find some good Aladdin pins there and not have to worry about trading. :)

pixiewings71 said:
There are Aladdin pins, I have some. :) Check eBay but be aware of the scrapper sellers and use caution when buying, you may be able to find some good Aladdin pins there and not have to worry about trading. :)

Scrappers is pretty much the reason I haven't traded or used ebay before. Also I was sure an Aladdin pin would have been released by now. It's weird how some characters are so rare and others are there every year I go. I guess Aladdin just ain't that popular.

I will have a look at ebay as I don't plan to visit another disney park until next summer. I promised myself once I found an Aladdin pin I would stop collecting, but I think that ship has sailed :)

Juggling and magic are hobbies, so I collect Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickeys. I also have the juggling Goofy and a juggling Mickey.

DW collects the villains, especially Maleficent, also Tinks.

DD has the odd stuff: Plutos, baby Princesses, and from the cast members she has the colored lanyard pins and 3/4 "Fast Pass" pins. These aren't very pretty, but she likes them. She's also trying to collect the Princess pins in the form of a flower.

This thread is just what I needed after the day I had at work!

My collection started finding golf themed pins on eBay. During my last trip to the World two years ago, my family and I got serious with it. We each bought some of the sets of seven or eight and set goals to trade in themes.

On that trip I managed to get all of the Muppet characters wearing ear hats except Beeker, and a collection of various Minnies. The goal for my trip next week is to find the elusive Beeker and trade all for ride related pins!

I love pin trading! I have around 100. I'll try to post a picture when I can! I just have a blue (my favorite color) plastic see-through sorta box I keep them in, nothing too special. Everyone's collections look good :woohoo: :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter