• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What ADR are you still checking daily to get??

Andrea73

DIS Veteran
For me, it's Tusker house breakfast. I am confounded on this one. I was able to get Ohana dinner 8 weeks out, but cannot get this darn breakfast!!! I check at least 3 times a day. :surfweb:

How about you?

I have an 8:30 p.m. ADR for Le Cellier, but I'd like an earlier time for our August trip. Still hoping! :goodvibes

--pennyplanner

keep trying for Tusker! We got a 9:10am adr, and I wanted it closer to opening- last week I was able to snag a 8:20am ADR for May for 4 people!!!!

Ohana Dinner. Sheesh. Oh and Mickeys Breakfast. No joy YET.

I am trying to get a later dinner at Tutto, I think right now all they had was 4:30 so I took it.

:sad2: Mickey's Backyard BBQ :sad2:

I'm hoping to have something come up this week or next if someone cancels. :wizard: Fingers crossed!

That's funny that you mentioned this because just the other day, I decided to check and see if I could still get ADRs for the places we are going to in September (yes I'm weird like that plus I was board :lmao:). Anyway, I was able to get a CRT breakfast for 8:10am, Le Cellier lunch for 2pm, and a few other hard to get ADRs. The only one I could NOT get was Tusker House Breakfast :confused3. Luckily we have this one, but I was confused as to why I could not find a time for this, but Chef Mickey's had a ton of time slots opened. Anywho, my best advice is to keep trying (get obsessed and check daily for your Tusker House ADR), if you are at Disney and you still don't have one, go to Concierge and have them look it up for you, especially the day before you want to go because there is bound to be cancellations, plus try to be flexible with your times too. Good luck.

I have been checking daily and I got Ohana this morning for 9:00 pm and I got LeCellier yesterday for 1:20pm. It pays to keep checking and be flexible with your times :)

I just booked our trip last week, so I feel very lucky to have what I have.

That is great news :banana:

I will not give up on Tusker for June!! :surfweb:

I am not giving up either. I don't care what time it is. I would prefer later, around 10:30 though. There is not a single opening all morning. I think the limited TS options at AK are the reason it is so hard to get.

I have Ohana's breakfast booked on the 3rd as a backup for a meal with Mickey. But I prefer to get Tusker for some reason. Plus we are doing dinner at Ohana's on the 2nd and don't want to do the same place twice, especially the next morning!

Tokyo Dining for October - they haven't opened up the Reservations for this one yet it seems. I want my volcano roll!!!!!

We are leaving this thread open for now, but just removed a bunch of posts (as well as edited the original post)

Please be mindful of the board policy when posting on this thread

New policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are no longer allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed going forward. Wanted posts will be deleted without comment.

Thank you for understanding the reason for this change.

You can also check the sticky at the top of this forum for links to your months cancellation thread. It's a great place to keep an eye out for the ADRs that you're looking for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter