What are the must do FP with a toddler?!?

jliucci

Mouseketeer
We are used to booking fast passes for the EE, space mt, RNR, etc., but this will be our first trip with a little one. What are the top fast passes to select with a toddler in each park? Thanks!

If they're tall enough, Barnstormer (and/or SDMT), Peter Pan's Flight in Magic Kingdom. Frozen and character spot in Epcot. probably the safaris in animal kingdom

Whatever 3 rides you want to hit for sure. Just made our FPs for our May trip which is me, my 4.5 year old, and my 3 year old. We are always at rope drop and I start scheduling FPs at 9:30 to be used around 10 and on.

this is what my toddler liked last trip:
MK: Buzz Lightyear, SDMT
AK: Festival of the Lion King and Safari
HS: Toy Story Mania, Disney Jr, Frozen Sing Along
EP: Frozen, Meeting Baymax

I'm sure there was more in MK he liked; I'm just having mom brain.

MK: Peter Pan, mad tea party (tea cups), barnstormer, Winnie the Pooh, dumbo, character meet& greets, mickey’s philharmagic, journey of the little mermaid

Epcot: Frozen, journey into imagination, seas with Nemo, turtle talk with crush

HS: muppet vision, alien swirling saucers (this summer), little mermaid & Disney Jr are great but aren’t listed on their website right now.

AK: Navi river, triceratops spin, safari.

My son is currently 2 and these are his must:
MK: Buzz, Pirates, Meet Mickey,
Epcot: Frozen Ever After, Character Spot and Journey into Imagination
DHS: Toy Story Mania, Frozen Singalong, Disney Junior
AK: Split Navi and FOP (and do Rider switch for FOP), Mickey & Minnie, Safaris. I will say though, my son enjoys Jungle Cruise than the Safari.

I think everyone has given great suggestions. But just an anecdote - when I went with my daughter when she was 3.5, I decided to test the waters with Splash Mountain and 7DMT. We went on some tamer things first (Peter Pan, Dumbo or Magic Carpets which she also loved), but then she looooooved the more thrilling ones, too. If your toddler is tall enough, I wouldn't discount some of those less-scary coasters necessarily (but it's based on personality, of course!). A FP+ could be helpful with Speedway, too.

I have an eight year old, a five year old and a two year old. We really did all our fast passes for the two older girls. Lots of character meets and Peter Pan ride. They’re both scary pants though so I’m not really worried about rides for adults.

We went last week with my 3 year old granddaughter for her first visit. The ride she kept insisting on was the "race cars". That line gets long and hot pretty fast so I would FP that one. Winnie the Pooh and Peter Pan lines get long fast as well. If you can make rope drop almost all rides in FL will be close to walk on for the first hour or so, except those 3 and 7DMT.

Assuming your little one doesn't meet height requirements?
MK- Peter Pan, Buzz, Pirates
Epcot- Nemo, Spaceship Earth, Turtle Talk, Character Spot
DHS- depends on when you're going? TSL?
AK - Safari, NRJ

My youngest turned 2 on our trip last month. The rides he loved the most were Dumbo, Aladdin and Triceratops Spin, he also liked Nemo, Under the Sea and Navi River. Plus he loved the furry characters (but was shy with the princesses)

Pooh is a must FP for us in order to bypass the germ-infested AKA interactive queue. My toddler got sick anyway last fall, but one can dream.

My 4 yo daughters picks:

MK: Peter Pan, 7dwarves, enchanted takes with belle(hardest ones to get). Tomorroland speedway, buzz, jungle cruise, pirates (as 4th/5th FPs)
The princess meet and greet
FP go early, so those should also be a priority if meeting princesses is important to you.

She also loved pooh, teacups, small world, under the sea, dumbo, barnstormer and Aladdin, all of which are fairly easy to do without FP Early in the am

Ak: safari, navi river,
Lion king show

Epcot: Frozen, spaceship earth, nemo

HS: toy story, beauty and beast

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter