What are these Discount Codes??

Katco

Earning My Ears
Good Evening. I am new to this discussion board and am wondering what are all of these discount codes I am seeing people write about? How do they work? How do you find out about them? And finally, we are looking to vacation at a moderate resort in early March, are there typically discounts then? Thanks in advance any information. Just reading all of these posts has given my family some very helpful information.:)

Katco you may want to check on www.mousesavers.com , they have codes there that you may be able to use. that's the codes people are talking about. I hope it helps.
And by the way....welcome to the DIS, you will get a lot of valuable information here.

also try:

http://www.travelcouponsonline.com/best.html

I found out about the coupon codes from reading these boards. I used travelcoupons to get a great rate from National for a car rental. I have also read about some great rates people are getting from mousesavers. As for what the discount codes are they are just that discount codes. Usually when you see a discount code that person has hopefully told you how to go about using them so you should have no problems. If you do just ask for some help and someone will be able to help you. Happy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter