What are you craving?

Oh and btw right now I am dying for some of my Mom's stuffed mushrooms. It stinks not living at home anymore, now I have to make all of the food. It's just not fair...:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

sassymom said:
On Rt. 6 in Seekonk right?? Are you from around there? I am about 5 minutes from that Bugaboo on the RI side. (If that is even the one you're talking about) If so then Hello neighbor!! :wave:

I am not from around there, I'm a few hours south-east! But I have family right smack in that area. We stayed in a hotel there, right behind the restaurant... Knights Inn I think (not a nice place)? I'm not sure about the road, but there is a Vinnie T's right down the street...

Yup! My cousin stayed there when she was visiting from VA, she said the same thing. There's a Wal Mart across the street and that's where I can be found if I am not on here.

Well I am having one of my cravings right now and for anyone who likes ice cream try Edy's Cherry Vanilla it is unbelievable!!!

Right this second I could really really go for a large IC Mocha from Panera Bread! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Oh my school's dining hall had pumpkin pie ice cream today, I WAS SO GOOD! I want some more! I am dying for some right now:)

Kasiks said:
Cote d'Or (belgian chocolate) with a coconut filling :teeth:
Like macaroons?
Yum.

A raspberry/lime slushie.
KFC.
Chicken McNuggets.
:sad2: I so want to bike down to McD's.

OmG!!1!11!!one!!!11eleven
Tim Hortons sprinkled doughnuts..
Eh mah gawd that's good.

I brought back Skool Bread from Norway in Epcot and having that now - Yum! Be jealous...

Beherenow said:
I brought back Skool Bread from Norway in Epcot and having that now - Yum! Be jealous...
I want some! But uh,what's skool bread?

Still craving Dim-Sum

I am craving one of those churros from the mexican place in epcot. Oh yeah and the chicken fingers basically anywhere in WDW - with that honey mustard sauce!

ANYTHING from Le Cellier, my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

flowergirlbecca said:
I am craving one of those churros from the mexican place in epcot. Oh yeah and the chicken fingers basically anywhere in WDW - with that honey mustard sauce!

:eek: Egad!

Our twin-ness is starting to scare me. I LOVE that chicken! And I refuse to eat chicken fingers without honey mustard! Especially THAT kind! Yummm!

cheese cake, with strawberry and chocolate drizzle on top.. yummmmmmmmy
:banana:

or how about some nice cup of water without that darn Chlorine in it.. :sad2:
we are not filling pools, we are filling ourselves!

I want some! But uh,what's skool bread?

Skool bread is bread with custard inside and coconut glaze on the outside.

BellHop58 said:
I'm craving EARL OF SANDWITCH right now. The best Disney restaurant ever!
Yumm me too! They have the best sandwiches... the best I can get at home is Panara Bread.

Chocolate Cheesecake.....

For a meal: Garlic Breadsticks, Fazoli's style. Spaghetti, again Fazoli's style, Dr.Pepper, with a cherry added. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter