What are you most looking forward to?

Missy Mouse said:
Everyone keeps mentioning the Kona Cafe. Where is that?
Kona is at the Poly..Oh and thanks for the report on Coral Reef..I am suprised at how limited the kids menu is...

Missy Mouse said:
What and where is Boma?? Haven't heard of that one. What kind of food?
Animal Kingdom Lodge
It is an "African" inspired buffet serving both breakfast and dinner. Most reviews that I've seen seem to be positive, will being trying it for the first time this year.

Looking forward to the mushroom filet and maple creme brulee at Le Cellier; the escargot at Les Chefs de France; surf and turf at Narcoossee's; breakfast lasagna at CP; and trying 'Ohana for breakfast and Kona for dinner.

Looking forward to drinks on our balcony and the hot tub with DH.

We're doing almost all new restaurants this year- so, that's really cool.

We've all been to 'Ohana, but DD has only been there for breakfast, so dinner will be new to her (DFiance and I did dinner here in 2002, so some of the menu will be new to us, too.). Otherwise, DD and DFiance haven't been to any of the restaurants we'll be trying.

I've been to Marrakesh and Sci-Fi Dine In (did a long Mommies only weekend in May), and loved them both, so we'll be doing both of these in September.

New to all of us: Hollywood and Vine (FDP), Donald's Breakfastosaurus, Wolfgang Puck Cafe, California Grill, LeCellier, and 1900 Park Fare.

I think I'm most excited about California Grill. :cool1:

Being a DVC member, we're excited that we'll now be able to get the Dining Plan for our trip next month. Normally I tend to look at the menu prices & steer toward the lower priced stuff. Now it's the opposite. Bring on that fancy expensive stuff I never try! And an appetizer!! Woo-hoo!

I am looking forward to:

CA Grill - tamarin filet and valhrona chocolate cake
Crystal Palace - puffed french toast and cheesy potatoes
50'st PT - pb&j shake and herb cheese appetizer
Le Chefs de France - French Onion Soup and Ice Cream Puffs
Le Cellier - bbq filet

And a first time ever at Brown Derby.

Let's not forget the: torontopolitan, ice wine, lapu lapu, fiesta margarita, backscratcher, kungaloosh, etc, etc, etc... :woohoo:

I can't wait to try Wolfgang Puck Cafe, 1900PF for Dinner and Le Cellier.

I am as excited about returning to 50's PT, CP breakfast, and Boma; and finally, we've skipped it the past couple of trips, returning to HDDR.

I do not want to wish my summer away, but August 23 can't come fast enough. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

My mission is to eat somewhere different on every trip. On our last trip in May, we ate at Teppanyaki (excellent!) 50's Prime Time (great time) , California Grill (awsome), Rain Forest Cafe (so so), Big River Grill & Brewing Works (pretty good)
and Chef Mickey's Character Breakfast (lots of fun). When we go in September, we are going to House of Blues, Kona Cafe (breakfast), ESPN Club, Alfredos, and Wolfgang Puck Cafe. I tried to get into Le Cellier instead of Alfredos, but forget it!!! Maybe next time!!! Most importantly, I am not leaving Disney until I have had the Fish & Chips in England at Epcot and a Turkey Leg!!! I would definitely do Teppanyaki and California Grill again though!!! :cool1:

We loved the Coral Reef. DS7 has an adventurous palate (capers, salmon, brie, etc.) and he had no problem sampling our excellent dishes in addition to his own food. He was thrilled to get a light-up ice cube (it still lights up!). Coral Reef is high on our list for this year.

We've also got ADRs for Teppanyaki, CRT (dinner) and 1900 Park Fare -- none of which we've tried before. Yum!

I am most looking forward to not looking at prices. Enjoying meals with my family and telling the kids everyday yes you can have dessert.

I can't wait to see the look in my DD(s)'s eyes when they see Cinderella at Breakfast in her castle. Like a dream come true!!! princess:

I tried to narrow it down to just one restaurant/food I was most excited about, and well... I'm still sitting here. I've never gotten to do TS at WDW so this is simply rad! Our adr's are for WCC, Le Cellier (cheese sampler appy, come to momma!), Ohana, Spoodles (I WANT those mediterranean dips STAT), and Biergarten. I know the last one doesn't seem to get the best reviews, but I was raised on that kinda food :teeth:

looking forward to breakfast at Chef Mickey's specifically cherry cheese blintz.
My DH is looking forward to Prime rib, chilled strawberry soup, and uncrustables at 1900 Park Fair. Can't wait to try LeCellier. :cheer2:

We missed out on the free dining promotion last year, and I'm looking forward to not having to open my wallet as well. My DS16 will eat everything off his plate and yours as well if you turn your back for a :) We're eating at Ohanas, Kona ( tried this last year for the first time and loved it! ), 50's prime time, le Cellier, and Rose and Crown :goodvibes

DH would say the half yard at Rose and Crown and probably 'Ohana and the Brown Derby cobb salad.

I say the cobb salad also. I will also add Kona cafe, and Flying Fish. I believe the steak at Flying Fish is the best of any I had on property. At Kona I love the shrimp and scallops. I love the grapefruit cake at Brown Derby too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter