What are you putting off?

I have a today- to-do list and an ongoing to-do list, summer to do list, when I have the time/money to-do list.
Love it! I am also the queen of lists. I have exact the same ones as you, only the "when we have the money" one is not really written down - just a chatty list between DH and I.

I scrubbed the shower, which is my least favorite part to do!
Mine too!

and so far I don't have one single event or obligation scheduled for the weekend.
Sometimes that's the best feeling!

Finish our wedding album. From 15 years ago!!

And an eye exam. I am scared.

Right now it's opening my pool for the summer. I know, it's like mid-June. I just don't want to fool with it right now!

Also, really digging in and planning and booking a trip to Paris. It makes my brain hurt.

I need to finish unpacking my suitcase from my trip to Disney over Easter week!
I would say I'm halfway there but still not fully unpacked.
It's a chore that I always put off.

I put off buying my airline ticket and ended up paying more AND needing to go further to another airport to even be able to afford the trip.

ARGH!

And I had put off keeping up with my 504 folders (the online portion was all up to date) and spent most of yesterday getting the test mods in folders, etc.....I HATE paperwork!

I am never without something on the list to do......I don't know what nothing to do feels like :duck:

writing my book, it's hard to get in the mood when the weather is so nice all the time here in Florida!

At the moment, I’m putting off laundry. That’s only because I’m waiting for my husband to wake up so I can get his too.

At least, that’s what I’m telling myself lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter