What are you towing and what do you tow with?

I have a 05 32 ft cougar TT that i tow with my 05 Dodge ram pickup
If you do go in Oct maybe i'll see you i will be there the 12- 27 hope gas doesn't get any worse i'm driving one way or the other just going to cost more to board my dogs, hotels cost more then FW so just going to have to deal with it and hope for the best i guess from NJ to disney and home should be aproximately 1000.00$ i went to fort lauderdale from NJ last year then to disney then home so i went through an extra 3-4 tanks of fuel going to fort lauderdale and back to disney so hope without that it should be close even with gas prices higher

tow a 2007 Antigua 215SB with a 08 Trailblazer
Leaving for the Fort on Friday July 18 :yay: :yay:

We have a 2001 266 Jayco Eagle..we tow with our 99 Expedition (yeah..I know it's old..but it's paid for! :laughing: ) We also only tow a couple of times a year..we have a seasonal site in an upstate NY campground.

We have an 06 Ford Expedition that we tow a 32' 07 N'Tense Toyhauler with. We actually are looking for a new TV-F350 dually. We were suppose to be going down to the fort in October, but gas prices nixed that. It is cheaper for us to drive down(we don't fly) and stay at the SOG this time. So we changed our ressies.:sad1: I am hoping that prices go down a bit so I can make it there with the camper again, soon.

2002 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4.0 V6
2007 Dutchmen T@B (1930 lbs loaded)

We tow our GEM car with either the MH (2006 Itasca Meridian) or my faithful 1997 Ford Explorer.:thumbsup2

I'm towing an '06 Fleetwood Wilderness 3102BDS with an '04 Excursion (only 8 more payments :yay: )

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad cab 4x4 Laramie CTD
2008 Heartland Northtrail 280 BH Toyhauler

Our TV is a 03 GMC 2500HD 8.1L and our trailer is an 07 33' Flagstaff 831QBSS. We haul the cart in the bed of the truck. We still have our old TV that doesn't get out much anymore a 95 GMC Suburban K2500...but man, that thing is still like a hot rod.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter