What are you wearing right now in San Diego, shorts or a jacket??

Mom 2 Two

Mouseketeer
We fly in to San Diego this Thursday. Looking at weather dot com, it looks like it will be in the mid 60's during our visit. It is 60 degrees here right now and it feels chilly. Of course, it is overcast here and a little windy. I had planned on packing capris and short sleeve shirts for the day and jeans plus a light jacket for the night. Our plan is to visit the Zoo, Balboa Park, Sea World and the Ocean (probably La Jolla). Will we be ok in capris and shorts for DH? Of course, I could pack my entire closet like I usually do, but I am trying to do better this trip, lol. Thanks for any info!

I've lived in San Diego for 10 years now, so I am weather whimp!! So you need to take what I say with a grain of salt!!! Yesterday it was long pants, short sleeve polo and a zip sweatshirt jacket...no sun all day and I was coastal, La Jolla/Pacific Beach. Today, capris and a short sleeve t-shirt 10 miles inland and sunny. The coastal areas are always cooler and less sunny this time of year. And breezy.
So, capris will be okay the whole trip, just make sure you always have a jacket ready!! Unless your DH is weather unconscious, he will need long pants for the evening!!
I swim in an outdoor pool year around...so I guess I am not a total whimp!!
Hey, have a great time...I think most of the annoying college partiers have had to go home!!

I've lived in San Diego for 10 years now, so I am weather whimp!! So you need to take what I say with a grain of salt!!! Yesterday it was long pants, short sleeve polo and a zip sweatshirt jacket...no sun all day and I was coastal, La Jolla/Pacific Beach. Today, capris and a short sleeve t-shirt 10 miles inland and sunny. The coastal areas are always cooler and less sunny this time of year. And breezy.
So, capris will be okay the whole trip, just make sure you always have a jacket ready!! Unless your DH is weather unconscious, he will need long pants for the evening!!
I swim in an outdoor pool year around...so I guess I am not a total whimp!!
Hey, have a great time...I think most of the annoying college partiers have had to go home!!

I agree :thumbsup2 need a sweatshirt and long pants but also shorts. Can be 60 one day and than 80 the next..our weather is fickled that way. Have a great trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter