What are your best non character breakfasts in Disney world ?

Probably depends on your plans for the day. My choice is GFC especially on MK days

We enjoy Kona, and last week we really enjoyed Whispering Canyon. DH had the Belgian Waffle and I had the ham and cheese omelette.

I highly recommend Grand Floridian Cafe as it is our usual breakfast spot but since we are at BWV next trip, we may give TAF a shot. We've done it for dinner many times but I've always wanted to try it for breakfast.

I highly recommend Grand Floridian Cafe as it is our usual breakfast spot but since we are at BWV next trip, we may give TAF a shot. We've done it for dinner many times but I've always wanted to try it for breakfast.
Echo this. GF breakfast is a must do on all of my trips. Preferably the first day with a short a short commute to MK thereafter

We recently had brunch at Raglan Road and it was the best breakfast experience I have ever had on Disney property. The food was outstanding, the service was perfection and the entertainment was light but enjoyable. My only concern is that too many people will find out about it and ruin it! LOL

Love GF cafe but this year we tried Olivia’s which was outstanding. We both had the chicken with poached eggs potatoes and biscuit and a loaded Bloody Mary Also tried Trattoria steak and eggs bowl which was also very good. Bloody Mary there not as good though ..IMG_4220.jpegIMG_4219.jpegIMG_4236.jpeg

Last edited:
Olivias is such a hidden gem. I have never had a problem getting in and I never fails to be great.
Agree. It doesn't get much attention out here, but we've enjoyed breakfasts and dinners there over the years. Almost always have really good service there, too. And when the weather cooperates, nice to sit on there outdoor patio overlooking the water.

Agree. It doesn't get much attention out here, but we've enjoyed breakfasts and dinners there over the years. Almost always have really good service there, too. And when the weather cooperates, nice to sit on there outdoor patio overlooking the water.
Shhhhhhh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter