What are your favorite household tips?

MOMTOMOOTOO

<font color=blue>The people in Shop Rite would not
I've been invited to a bridal luncheon and the invitation specifies NO GIFTS, 2nd marriage for both, however, the matron of honor is collecting tried & true household hints and making a booklet and we are all asked for our best secrets.

Mine is cleaning the bathroom fixtures w/ toothpaste.

What are yours?

1.) After use, clean your crockpot by rinsing out well, adding detergent & water and set temp. to low for about 1/2 hour or so. Washing is so easy after that.

2.) For the George Foreman, take a damp towel and clean it when it is slightly warm. Doesn't take very much time or elbow grease this way.

3.) Use antibacterial shower curtains. You won't need to clean them! Just replace after about a year.

Annemarie

Mine is --

If you don't use it, you don't have to CLEAN it! Paper plates, cups and towels are the best inventions ever. AND the most sanitary!

I agree on the paper goods, also plastic spoons and for some things forks are a big time saver. ALso, shot it out stain stick in on both of my bathroom counters. We use it so often, we dont even put it away. This product has saved infinite clothes from the dust rag pile in my fam!:cool:

Rather than eat leftovers night after night, after two nights freeze them in small plastic containers for quick lunches or dinners in the future.

Cook a big turkey or ham for holidays even if there are only a couple of you and freeze the meat for quick dinners months away in large plastic ziplock bags..this works really well.

here's mine
To remove pet hair from furniture/clothes use a pair of rubber gloves damp with water! Rub your hands over the fabric and it just rolls right off!

Baking soda to clean the sink, cooking stones and any other surface

buy a swiffer!

when you are making macaroni salad or potato salad......put the eggs in the water before it comes to a boil and add macaroni when it does boil and when the macaroni is done so are your eggs for it.....for potato salad just put them in with the potatoes and they are done anytime......have fun is the main thing......life is full of crack ups...just laugh at them and all will be okey

Fingernail polish remover will remove anything. Including super glue and permanent marker from leather shoes (don't ask)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter