What are your favorite things at ak?

Jennygt

DIS Veteran
Our ds loves kali, dh and I love Everest .... The safari...but then we sort of drop off....next trip we won't have a little one to nap so we can stay longer....besides the trails what are your favorite things we are skipping?

FOTLK we have never seen but I want to next time.

FOTLK is a Broadway quality show....as well as Finding Nemo. We LOVE the safari and the Pangani Trail....which I'm sure you do too. The Tree of Life is open again so that could be an option. Good luck and have a great trip!

FOTLK is our favorite show in all of the World. We also think it is well worth the time to take the train for Rafiki's Planet Watch. The petting zoo and watching the vets is neat!

It's Tough To Be A Bug! Actually one of my favorite Disney attractions ever and I'm terrified of creepy crawly things in real life.

Safari, Safari, Safari!!!!

And pretty much everything else except EE and Finding Nemo Musical.

DH and I never miss seeing Flights of Wonder at least once a trip, as well as Tough To Be a Bug. Love Dinosaur. But the theming of the park makes me happy - I can (and do) often just wander and take it all in. And Yak & Yeti is a must for lunch!

I love the safari, my mom likes the lion king show, its all about Expedition Everest for my daughter, and my hubby likes when were all happy - so we definitely try and eat at Yak & Yeti for dinner. A great time!

1. Safari (by a wide margin).
2. EE
3. The two animal trails.
4. Dinosaur
5. FOTLK
6. Flights of Wonder
7. ITTBAB

The Lion King comes in first with me. We were so impressed the first time we saw it we went back a second time. While I love the Safari, it can be rather rough if you have a bad back and last time we thought it might be too much for our little ones so we skipped it. If all is ok with you, it's great!

FOTLK (Which for some reason I always call Feast of the Lion King), Finding Nemo, It's Tough To Be A Bug

Yeah I'm another safari person. I love seeing all the beautiful animals roaming "free". My daughter can't stop talking about seeing real elephants. Lol she adores elephants!!

FOTLK is a must-do for all. I love Nemo, but it seems to get more split opinions. I also enjoy Flights of Wonder. For me, the three shows, safari and tiger trail are my favorite part of AK.

My user name probably gives away the whole bird nerd thing, so for me, Flights of Wonder is a favourite. Will be seeing it multiple times next time!!

FOTLK is my absolute favorite show in all of WDW! I usually never FP shows, except for this one... it is fastpass worthy!

We also love Everest and Dinosaur!

The Lion King comes in first with me. We were so impressed the first time we saw it we went back a second time. While I love the Safari, it can be rather rough if you have a bad back and last time we thought it might be too much for our little ones so we skipped it. If all is ok with you, it's great!
My parents can't ride the safari because of back issues. Sounds like lion king show will be in our plan. Thanks for all the input!! I was also thinking of flights of wonder

I love the entire park, except It's Tough To Be A Bug, which I think is possibly the worst thing in the entire World. :duck:

Flights of Wonder and the animal trails are horribly underrated, IMO.

FOTLK and Safari.
Also want to mention how much we enjoyed the new sweet shop 'Zuri's' in Africa. We were just there last week. We purchased BBQ sauce/rubs (got a Flame Tree BBQ sauce :-)). DD's bought beautiful iced 'animal' cookies. This way we can bring a bit of AK home with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter