• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What? "BRC & BRH" discounts are )@&%)$#*%)

Sorry if I flamed a little yesterday. Hope it was just a tiny spark that didn't hurt too much.

Back on topic, I guess I was really spoiled by the deals last year because I bought an AP and went for two weeks last year and will go again 2/1 for another week. I had thought about going on one more short trip before my AP expires March 3. I had forgotten that I got that special surrounding state deal last year when we went in early March. From all the posts it looks like I will have a tough time finding a good deal for then. I will keep trying though.

BambiTamby,
What kind of rate do you have at the Dolphin? And for what dates?
We are trying to decide April or March?????
The codes in March gave me the same discount that DC did, but the dates I wanted were only available using DC.
Kinda ran into the same thing in April, trying AAA or DC. AAA had most of the 2 weeks surrounding Easter blacked out. So had to go again with DC, but beginning a day later than I wanted.

I am wondering if I call Swan/Dolphin what they might have.:)

I think when I call again this week I will specifically ask for a CRO that is experienced. Do they get offended if you tell them you don't want the Travel Co???

Did you try AAA or DC instead of the code? Like I said before The discounts were all the same for March.....at least what they gave me.:)

Cindyfan...are you sitting down?

March AP/Entertainment/DC/AAA rate for the Dolphin is $182.50 !

I got THREE rooms per night because we are taking my parents,
brother, niece, and a couple of my DS' buddies!
(Mom has kidney disease, my bother has cancer, and one of DS' firends lost his daddy to cancer last year!)
Just trying to spead a little joy and get the most out of our vacation budget to do so!

When we send them all back home, DH and I were hoping to get a little R&R at the AKL to wind down that trip.

I'll probably just take the $400 "special" and book it!

AKL concierge is WONDERFUL and worth every penny, no doubt!
Just always looking to save some money!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter