What can I do to get ready NOW?

emma'smom

<font color=magenta>P.S. Who would serve turnips a
We're not leaving until March 10th...Today I bought a new bathing suit, stocked up on glow necklaces, sorted out dd's spring/summer clothes from last year, bought some new spring clothes for dd to refresh what she has outgrown....oh, and bought a set of crocs for everyone in the family (valentine's day gifts).

Seems like it is too early to start officially packing...what can I do to get ready in teh mean time?

Also, I have two meetings/dinners on the two evenings before we leave in March...so I can't afford the last minute packing..there just won't be time!

We're off on Wed., March 1 so the goal is to be ready the weekend before. I've got the clothes I'll be taking cleaned and hanging in an unused room, they'll go in the luggage last. This weekend we're stocking up on stuff that's outrageously over priced in WDW, OTC meds like aspirin and the like, sunscreen, footcare stuff, stomach stuff, extra batteries for any device we'll be taking, film & video tape. These go in the luggage now, along with Disney rain ponchos from previous trips and the insulated water bottles with straps we use to tote H2O in the parks. The weekend before I toss in socks and underwear, the morning we leave the bathroom items get packed in a small carry-on along with a change of clothes for each in case our luggage gets lost for a day. After work on Wed. 3/1, the clothes we held back to limit wrinkling gets packed, I put all credit cards, WDW passes, reservation confirmations and such in a handbag that NEVER leaves our posession, and we're off to PHL where we'll stay in a nearby hotel for the night and fly out on thurs. 3/2.

Bill From PA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter