What cars have you seen on Emerald Reserve at LAX

Dopey & Grumpy

<font color=006699>Empty Nesters enjoying WDW -
Hi. We'll be arriving at LAX on March 28th around 9:00 pm. We have a full size booked. What types of cars have you seen on Emerald Reserve and is there a lot to choose from that late at night?

We usually go to WDW and always have a great selection. Just wondering what's been seen at LAX.

Thanks a bunch

sue

excellent question-

I'd like to know as well......

we arrive April 6th and are curious about the Intermediate
Size isle.

btw- I LOVE NATIONAL :banana:

9 days rental @ LAX- intermediate size = $136.06
taxes & fees included !!
I'm very happy :cool1:

I'm wondering why people going to DL or WDW seem to always rent from National? Is it there affiliation with Disney because it is not the price,even through Mousesavers.com I got a rate of 187.00 for a 4 door Buick and then went to Avis through Costco and got a rate of 93.00 for the same car.

DisneySlave said:
I'm wondering why people going to DL or WDW seem to always rent from National? Is it there affiliation with Disney because it is not the price,even through Mousesavers.com I got a rate of 187.00 for a 4 door Buick and then went to Avis through Costco and got a rate of 93.00 for the same car.

I feel very fortunate to get an intermediate car for 9 days using the Emerald Isle for $136.00 taxes INCLUDED.

If you can find me a 9 day rate for under $100.00 I'd take it ......fair ??

RalphMouth said:
I feel very fortunate to get an intermediate car for 9 days using the Emerald Isle for $136.00 taxes INCLUDED.

If you can find me a 9 day rate for under $100.00 I'd take it ......fair ??

My post was not meant to dis National just wondering what the fascination is.

Checked with Costco.com at 21 days out for April 6th and got an intermediate for $152 (Grand Am).how far ahead did you make yours? Have a great trip and will post my trip when I get back.

DisneySlave said:
My post was not meant to dis National just wondering what the fascination is.

Checked with Costco.com at 21 days out for April 6th and got an intermediate for $152 (Grand Am).how far ahead did you make yours? Have a great trip and will post my trip when I get back.

I originally had Alamo for $154.00 for a sub-compact (I hate Alamo) but persistance paid off as I got National gor $148.00 about a month ago.
Just for kicks I re-visited National abot a week and a half ago and was able
to find the $136.00 rate- granted I'm using a $20.00 entertainment book coupon.

I've learned that with car rental companies to try to only use Avis, National or Hertz. This way I can avoid the rental counter at the airport & go directly to the the car of MY CHOICE in my rental catagory.
I'll ceratinly use Avis if I could get $93.00 rate on a Grand Am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter