What color....

Babyfatt

Mouseketeer
I've heard that the CMs that wear purple pants are in the transportation division.

I assume there are other colors for specific duties.

Is there anyone in the know that knows what color is for which task/s.

And of course, Tyler you are welcome to answer.

The only 2 departments that really have a "global uniform" throughout all of WDW are transportation and parking. Transportation has purple pants, parking has yellow. In every other department, you'll find different costumes, and sometimes even multiple costumes within the same dept.

(as an example, park greeters at Epcot could have either light purple pants, or white pants, depending on the day, and which costume the CM chooses to wear, while park greeters at DAK wear burgandy pants)

But if someone is wearing a Red Shirt, don't expect to see them there next time :p ....

Hey, Eric - I'm a Phoenix Spartan, just moved down here from metro Detroit. Go Green, Go Blue!

I should also add that Security has blue pants, and if you see polka-dotted stockings/tights, that'd probably be Minnie Mouse ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter