What did you have for dinner last night?

Fillet of handsome haddock with luscious lemon and pretty pepper sauce, neat new potatoes with cute carrots. Beautiful berry sorbet and terrific tea.

Ah.... the prodigal daughter returns... :) And with a very merry and tasty meal indeed!

Pass the potatoes please, and no one will get hurt. ;)

And for dinner : Marinated London Broil with long grain wild rice.

I had never made London Broil before so came up with my own marinade of olive oil , worstechire sauce , fresh cracked pepper , sea salt and minced garlic.

It was amazing. Marinated for just under 24 hours and cooked in a stovetop grill pan.

Penne pasta with cheeky chunks of chicken, olive oil ( no popeye ) cherry tomato sauce, lemon and lime one more time sorbet. Jug of coffee and marshmellow treat :-) always follow with something sweet!

Astylla said:
And for dinner : Marinated London Broil with long grain wild rice.

I had never made London Broil before so came up with my own marinade of olive oil , worstechire sauce , fresh cracked pepper , sea salt and minced garlic.

It was amazing. Marinated for just under 24 hours and cooked in a stovetop grill pan.

http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/a.../2014-02/20140227_175953_zpsmahmnypq.jpg.html

Paula Sedley-Burke said:
Penne pasta with cheeky chunks of chicken, olive oil ( no popeye ) cherry tomato sauce, lemon and lime one more time sorbet. Jug of coffee and marshmellow treat :-) always follow with something sweet!

Well done! And yum!Although make my steak med. please :)
Make sure the cheeky chicken doesn't become too wild. Lol ;)

Spring in the air spaghetti with plum and beef tomato sauce, summer salad. Mango ice cream and Earl grey tea :-) all for me!

Royal roast beef, regal roast potatoes, gala gravy and yorkshire pudding. Chased by strawberry ice cream and coffee :-)

I miss all my yummy food. Just had the first of two carpal tunnel surgeries so no cooking for a bit..I will live through you all..<3

rolly-polly meatballs smothered in carmelized onions, sweet peppers and wavy-gravy; on top of smashed tatoes with garlic. An achingly delicious artichoke on the side......YUM!

Super spaghetti bolognese , brilliant beans of purest green. Lovely lime and lush lemon sorbet. Terrific tea all for me!

My first meal cooked with a Norco induced haze haha..

Cajun Shrimp Alfredo Penne :

My husband considers himself a bit of a conisueer(sp?) when it comes to alfredo sauce and he said it was the best he has ever had.
I follow a site called www.budgetbytes.com and recently they posted an Alfredo bake with their own homemade sauce..so I took that and kicked it up a bit. It was superb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter