• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What did you have for dinner last night?

Yum!

January jolly just fish with New year potatoes , green grass soon beans and mango tango ice cream. Twinings tea like at Disney ...but no refillable mug station...

Red Beans and rice with fried okra and corn bread.

And you can't have none of my corn bread.

:lmao:

Pinup Mommy said:
I had cereal, Special K for dinner.... It just doesn't seem that news worthy. Lol

Lol

But.....very nice to see your post. Thank you. :)

I like special K's chocolatey delight and their chocolatey strawberry delight. Yum.....

Cheese and broccoli soup last night and Chicken Noodle soup tonight, and soup for the foreseeable future.

I had all my lower teeth pulled last night....getting dentures. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy, it sucks.

Cheese and broccoli soup last night and Chicken Noodle soup tonight, and soup for the foreseeable future. I had all my lower teeth pulled last night....getting dentures. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy, it sucks.
oh that sounds nasty! Hope you feel better soon. You will never want soup again!

Lovely lamb with January Jus, Roasty toasty keep that cold weather by the coasty potatoes, glorious green cabbage. Might it be mango sorbet with course it is coffee.

Yuck on the lamb man. I would not eat lamb for anything, not even starvation. :faint:

Extreme Pizza.....yum!

Cheeky chicken, perky potatoes, saucy sauce and cantagarous carrots. Silly strawberry ice cream and totally out of control tea.

Not dinner but just had this for breakfast but tried a new recipe and another hit from the blog Budget Bytes - If you like good awesome food with easy to make but versatile food just google it you won't be sorry.

This is the Crustless Spinach-mushroom quiche I made. I added sauteed onions , used organic spinach , mozzerella/parmesan blend and topped with Mild Cheddar cheese and I almost didn't stop eating it long enough to freeze other portions. Added some fresh cilantro on top this morning and that made it perfect.

Tonight was Taco Soup from Budget Bytes. I used organic sweet corn , organic black beans , fire roasted tomatoes , garlic , ground turkey and added some extra cayenne pepper, taco seasoning , cilantro and salt and pepper to taste.
Topped with sour cream and and a bit of sharp cheddar cheese. YUM.

Last night I made fried rice for dinner. The night before we had steak and had a lot of left overs. First I made some scrambled eggs. Then I cut up the steak into bite size pieces, threw it and some peas and carrots (and super finely chopped cauliflower) into the pan with some soy sauce and browned until all the veggies were cooked. Then I removed half of that from the pan. Then I added half the white rice and added some more soy sauce. Then put the rest of the meat/veggie combo in and the rest of the rice. Added some more soy sauce and mixed everything all together. Kids ate it! They both picked out the carrots, but ate the peas and the sneaky hidden cauliflower that blended perfectly with the rice! LOL. My DS4 is terrible about eating fruits and veggies so we sneak them in where we can. I was shocked he willingly ate the peas. But, I'll take it!

Yum to everyones meals!
I like the stealth approach to cooking, so picky eaters won't be difficult. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter