What did you have for dinner last night?

Wild and fired up party cracker calamari with indignant snooty hooty shrimp.
Served with dreamy, creamy sassy remoulade.

I want snooty hooty shrimp lol.

Royal roast chicken with open fire oven potatoes, seasons greetings stuffing, granny christmas's gravy, peaceful peas. Queen speech strawberry ice cream, holly hot tea.

Paula Sedley-Burke said:
I want snooty hooty shrimp lol.

Royal roast chicken with open fire oven potatoes, seasons greetings stuffing, granny christmas's gravy, peaceful peas. Queen speech strawberry ice cream, holly hot tea.

You may order such the next time you have an opportunity to dine in Marin County. :)

I love your dinner! Yum! And very nice description too.

Riled up and roasted fair but not gamey chicken. Holly go lightly tossed baby greens with chuckling cheddar and blue Christmas grating but not on me nerves cheeses.
Organic bashful beets, slivered shrouded carrots, open sesame no seeds in my teeth seeds, galloping garbanzo beanies on top

(and a partridge in a pear tree....hold the twigs!) ;)

Lol hold the twigs. No way to talk about my legs...

New year potatoes served with 'cod I have a new bike for christmas please santa' sticks, green christmas tree beans , ring of belles blob of ketchup. Midnight mass mango sorbet with vicar vanilla ice cream.

Semi yucky I wish the jack in the box had stayed there tacos; bits of very unmerry green (I think) lettus never eat this again, weirdo pseudo old American cheese, most unwanted hot alleged sauce, and fresh from the local institutions mystery meat being passed off as real shredded (More like definitely dreaded) beef.

Paula Sedley-Burke said:
Lol hold the twigs. No way to talk about my legs...

New year potatoes served with 'cod I have a new bike for christmas please santa' sticks, green christmas tree beans , ring of belles blob of ketchup. Midnight mass mango sorbet with vicar vanilla ice cream.

I am having dinner at your house Paula! :) I make real tacos. Oh that reminds me, I forgot to add my commentary about the taco shell for the above abomination...way too crispy, as in will make your dentist very happy type of mucho loco crispiness! Blech! These taco shells were so hard, you could use them as a blunt instrument or a door stop or an awesome paper weight.

Maybe Kristine your Taco's should have been 'Last Christmas called and wanted their Tacos back' lol

Bring me bling bangers and may the herald sing mash , pipers peas and gravy to please, chase me with a bowl of berry ice cream to send me to dream. A white christmas slumber even though I had no cucumber...

Paula Sedley-Burke said:
Maybe Kristine your Taco's should have been 'Last Christmas called and wanted their Tacos back' lol

Bring me bling bangers and may the herald sing mash , pipers peas and gravy to please, chase me with a bowl of berry ice cream to send me to dream. A white christmas slumber even though I had no cucumber...

Too funny!
What a tasty dinner you had. Yum!

Away in the manger spaghetti and meatballs with fetching feta cheese. And a side salad of mixed up baby green as holly and Ma natures forest salad with Trader Sams oh say can you see organic balsamic vinaigrette Christmas window dressing with garlicky great scott celebration croutons on top.

Star spangled spaghetti and myrrh meat bethlehem bolognese sauce, festive fine beans cunningly served like logs on the fire. Silent night strawberry ice cream in a santa themed bowl. Christmas spiced coffee, merry baaa humbug mint.

Santa Bebe bashful barbecue back ribs, tossed across the night sky with ghosts of seasons past chatty cheddar cheese slivers salad with a merriment mixture of a thousand knights dressing (Ooh la la)
And tiny Tim's favorite bits of sourdough bread with a smattering of butter and cheery extra sharp as a tack shredded cheese.

Sleigh ride salmon poached in winter watercress sauce, chestnut carrots and polar bear peas. Santa baby strawberry ice cream , mug o' steaming gingerbread coffee.

Not a spoonful of sugar, but instead Pandora's box of pugilistic pepperoni puckered up puzzling pizza roll out the barrel rolls.
Lascivious lemonade flavored h2o served in a tall skelly and crossbones glass.
Crikey chocolate chips off of the old sailors bones cookies, hot out of the witches oven.

Yummy yum! Paula.
I'm still awaitin' for me toad in the hole. ;) No....really! :)
Maybe one day, hey you can always over night it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter