What did you have for dinner last night?

So last night was left over pasta with garlic bread. Tonight is fajitas, probably chicken, with corn on the cob with my jalapeno butter. Mmmm!

I remember you mentioning A Taste of Monterey Bob. :) Thanks! PM'd you back of course. :)

It was mexican night at my house last night, he started with Blue chips and roquamole, then had white sauce enchiladas, and twix ice cream bars for dessert, with blueberry margaritas and shots of patron, it was a good night:thumbsup2

mm im going to carlos house for mexican night.. yum!! last night was lemon chicken, whole roasted chickne. with mash potatoes, salad and some bread

I pulled something out of the freezer. Though it was maybe a pulled pork, or soup. Turned out to be the rest of a bbq roasted chicken came out great is was falling of the bones and had absorbed lots of the spices that is had been frozen with.

Well we were going to do the BBQ at the school but they changed the times and didn't tell anyone....lame!!! So after we picked up DD14 from band practice we went to Togo's for sandwiches.

I want to go to Mexican at ChickenCarlos' too! YUM!!

Well we were going to do the BBQ at the school but they changed the times and didn't tell anyone....lame!!! So after we picked up DD14 from band practice we went to Togo's for sandwiches.

I want to go to Mexican at ChickenCarlos' too! YUM!!

I haven't had Togo's forever. That place introduced me to sub sandwhiches so many years ago.

Subway is cheaper so we usually go there, we can go to Subway and get 2 $5 footlongs and it feeds all of us. :) Togo's isn't that cheap....lol But the Baskin Robbins had $1 ice cream last night so we all got some ice cream too. lol

Actually..I can meet you guys there, Chico is not that far from me, about 3 hours, maybe 4....I've been there once but I didn't pay that much attention to how long it was. :)

Ooh ok last night was, angel hair pasta with tons of spinach and garlic and pine nuts and olive oil with chicken and red pepper flakes.. one of my special recipes… :cloud9:

you guys can crash my mexican parties anytime, and i just got a kegerator yesterday and installed Sierra Nevada crystal wheat keg today. yummmmmy:thumbsup2

a kegerator is that like a fridge that keeps kegs cold????????

aww shucks carlos, p-wings and i like jungle juice. but we will take beer!!!!

TOGA, TOGA, TOGA!

yeah, it has a spout and everything, it is my new favorite toy
PhrhCTvjYepwlnsJT8ihL-6L2OGQC8gN4JpEh84FVfvvt3BqeP1RA7V9ovxKGtq8Mng_X4N5r4KD1XN_C6X3F_-10umphtnM62mOOgPnYHIhntDANEhv72Pldx4Ksxtx8Un5LiqqJbFYrvUoxTkriPuACgsMm0FFSQ

LOL My BIL has one of those...he loves it. LOL
Did I post dinner last night? I think I did, cheese filled cannolinis, garlic bread, salad and wine....yes, pretty sure I did. LOL

NO clue about tonight, it's still 100 out there and I'm too hot to cook...our AC doesn't seem to be working...... :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter