• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What did you last eat/drink?

Yes, Cruise was happy time, but I came home with an ear infection.:sick: Waiting for my prescription. Did not dunk my head under water, protecting my eyes after cataract surgery, who knows how ears get infections?

Drank coffee

Yes, Cruise was happy time, but I came home with an ear infection.:sick: Waiting for my prescription. Did not dunk my head under water, protecting my eyes after cataract surgery, who knows how ears get infections?

Drank coffee
Are you sure it is not from an allergy, right now my right ear is clogged from the pollen count. ugh!

But glad you had a good time, it is so relaxing. I love sea days so I can sit and just read and watch for sea life. I need nothing more. But I will keep you in prayer and get better soon!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter