What do I do if my Ent card doesn't arrive?

DisdreamerUK

Earning My Ears
Hi, help needed from the UK........

Have booked one night Ent Rate at RPR in June. We leave the UK on 26th May - still haven't received my Ent card. What happens if its still not here before we leave??? Will I have to pay the full rate for the room?

Thanks.:confused:

How did you order it? Online? They should have given you a number. I have heard you can print a temporary card from their website. I don't know if the hotels will accept that or not, but its worth a try.

Maggie

Originally posted by tiggerguy2000
You would be out of luck without the book.:(

I thought you only had to show the card - not the book. I wasn't planning on bringing my book with me.

Maggie

But I think you can print a temporary card from their website. So if the OPs book doesn't arrive in time then he still has the temp card.

Maggie

When my friend used the fan club rate, the HRH said she didn't have to show it. she had it in her purse but her hands were full and they said they trusted her.

You can call the company..they will give you your number..just in case. Otherwise, I would be prepared to pay a higher rate.

Thanks everyone for the replies.

The book/card was ordered in Feb, and after 2 phone calls and several emails it's still not here.

I do have a Reference No. so if it does not arrive before we leave the UK I hope that will be enough or its an expensive room for us instead of a reasonable one!!!

Hey, whats another $80 in the scheme of things??:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter