What do we need to take

princess jackson

DIS Veteran
First trip home in 2 weeks and a 4 fours not like i'm counting, :cool1:

What paper work do we need to take, is it just the confirmation which shows dates and points used.

Or do we need to take nothing.

In theory, I don't believe you need to take anything, as all the information should be stored in their system, but I'm a belt and braces type and always take everything that I might need to prove I have a booking anywhere!

I take the confirmation letter and my DVC member card :)

Hilary said:
...........I take the confirmation letter and my DVC member card :)

I always take my DVC members card as you need to show this to get your DVC discounts :thumbsup2

DVC card is away with passport apart from mine, as always in the disney store to get my 10% discount :thumbsup2

Cheers for the info, i normally take to much paper work, ie travel agent invoice to say what we booked, the holiday company confirmation letter, insurance confirmation to say we paid or not as usually free. then the insurance booklet, then the letter from the AP and the letter for the DDE card.

So 1 piece of paper won't hurt.

If you've made ADR's it may be worth taking details of those too. You can get a printout of all your ADR's when you check in, but it's nice to have a list to compare that to just to make sure everything is ok. :)

You probably knew this already but I thought I'd post a reminder just in case. :)

Charlotte

Thanks for the reminder, i have a book which i have wrote them in, and have just put it near the cases. so i do not forget. :thumbsup2

LeCras said:
If you've made ADR's it may be worth taking details of those too. You can get a printout of all your ADR's when you check in, but it's nice to have a list to compare that to just to make sure everything is ok. :)

You probably knew this already but I thought I'd post a reminder just in case. :)
Charlotte

I didn't know this and it sounds very useful, so thanks for posting :)

When asking for your print out, do you have to know where you are eating for them to print it out, or can they just get your adr's from your jackson and party size. Hope your understand it is sunday morning :thumbsup2

Hello!
If you used the DVC discount to buy an Annual Passport, and you need to exchange the voucher with the "real" AP, do remember to bring both a photo ID (passport) AND your DVC member card with you!! You won't get the AP without them (sad, bitter personal experience on our first evening at WDW...).

Enjoy your trip home!

princess jackson said:
When asking for your print out, do you have to know where you are eating for them to print it out, or can they just get your adr's from your jackson and party size. Hope your understand it is sunday morning :thumbsup2

They will find your ADR's from your name or reservation number (if you gave them that when you booked the dining), there should be no need to tell them where you are eating.

Elena, excellent reminder re. photo ID and DVC member card. :thumbsup2

Also, bear in mind that if you have bought tickets online which need to be picked up at a kiosk, e.g. at Universal, you will need the credit card that you used to buy the tickets with.

Regards,

Charlotte

LeCras said:
.........You can get a printout of all your ADR's when you check in..............Charlotte

I didn't know that - thanks :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter