What do you cook on your George Foreman grill?

aprilvaca04

<font color=purple>Baby Alive scares me!<br><font
Just got one and am looking for ideas...what does everyone use theirs for?:confused3

I haven't used mine in a while, but it does really well with chicken breasts and salmon

toasted sandwiches, burgers, bacon. We also have a large one which we use instead of a charcoal grill and do the full BBQ - burgers, sausages, marinated chicken

We've done chicken, steak, pork chops, hotdogs, quesadillas and even sliced spam. DH even slices zucchini and grills that.

Paninis would be a breeze on a foreman grill ( I don't have one but the concept of this grill is pretty straight forward to me )

One thing for a kinda recipe I can think of is to put sprigs of fresh herbs on the grill with a meat and then other herbs on the top.

For example - you could put sprigs of fresh Rosemary on the bottom across the raised portion, a salmon or tuna steak, even chicken or pork - then fresh Thyme, sage, lemon slices (for the fish). It would be a great way to infuse the flavor of the fresh herbs in your cooking with an indoor grill.

I cook EVERYTHING on it. I'm a college student in dorms, so we are very limited as to what we can have inside. My favorite is cutting chicken into chunks, pouring olive oil over it once on grill, spinkling with pepper and rosemary, and then when almost done with shaved almonds, and then I cook fresh green beans on it with the same ingredients. I raise the bottom of the grill a little by placing to saucers upside down under the front legs. It's SOOO Yummy! I eat it like 4 days a week! i cook the beans so they are still crisp.

I cook EVERYTHING on it. I'm a college student in dorms, so we are very limited as to what we can have inside. My favorite is cutting chicken into chunks, pouring olive oil over it once on grill, spinkling with pepper and rosemary, and then when almost done with shaved almonds, and then I cook fresh green beans on it with the same ingredients. I raise the bottom of the grill a little by placing to saucers upside down under the front legs. It's SOOO Yummy! I eat it like 4 days a week! i cook the beans so they are still crisp.

Sounds good! My DD's dorm won't let them have one:sad2: It's too bad because I think she'd actually use it!

We use ours nearly everyday for everything from steaks, chicken breasts, fish, hamburgers, sausage patties or links, sandwiches, veggies etc. It's fast and great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter