What do you do about a very early arrival and carry ons?

Its customary to tip the person who takes your bag and the person who brings you your bag when you retrieve it, whether you call from your room to have it delivered or whether you pick it up from bell services yourself.

This is good to know. Thanks! How much would be customary for two backpacks? A couple bucks each time?

This is good to know. Thanks! How much would be customary for two backpacks? A couple bucks each time?
Yep.
The tradition I use is to tip anyone doing you a personalized, one on one service. Makes it easy to remember that way.
Taking YOUR bags, doing YOU a service
Bringing YOU YOUR bag, doing YOU a service
When the service is done for a group, aka driving you and a bunch of others on a bus, then not.

Whatever you want to give is fine, but a couple bucks would be typical I think. For two backpacks, I'd probably give $3 each time. If it was larger or rolling suitcases, I'd probably do more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter