What do YOU get from the DIS?

i originally came for information but found my way over to the CB and i just haven't left!!

thanks to the DIS, i have found some terrific friends...a few i have met face to face, and a few that i haven't...yet!!

i enjoy the daily drama that happens around here too...i do have to say that it's entertaining...:)

I came looking for information on DVC. I stayed because I found out that the DIS is not only a wonderful resource, but also a very comfortable place to relax, play, and learn.

I've met some wonderful people on these boards and have had the pleasure of meeting a few in real life as well.

The DVC Member Cruise was made even more special to me by the number of DIS members we were able to meet and share the experience with.

I post on the DVC and DCL boards to get and share information, I post on the community board just for fun! (and to share some prayers and pixie dust as needed).

I came here for info on our first trip back in 1999, and I've never left! The vast amount of knowledge on the CB is awesome! Have a question about anything - someone usually knows the answer.

While I've only met one DISer, you all are friends. I can't wait to check the Survivor thread after each episode, and Friday morning I always check to see what everybody else thought about ER

And believe it or not, I usually hear about breaking news here first, before I even get an e-mail from our local TV station!

This place is great!

The DIS is my escape, a place to come and have some fun. I love coming here to help me cope with my severe WDW withdrawal, which is worse right after returning from a trip. I guess you could say that the DIS is my at-home WDW, a happy place on earth for me, as long as I don't stroll over to the Debate board, lol! I like to hear other people's opinions about things, but light-hearted stuff , like American Idol, not stuff too heavy, since I do come here to escape reality a little!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter