What do you love about the Dream?

Lillebelle

Luck favors the prepared
We'll be sailing on the Dream soon. It's the last of the current ships in the fleet that we've never been on and I'm looking forward to exploring! That being said, I'd love to hear what you all love about the Dream partly so as to make sure I don't miss something great and partly just to feed the excitement in these last few days. Help me get hyped!

We like the Dream as it was our first ship, and have sailed on her 4 times now and have been on all but Fantasy. With that said Dream is pretty much a match of the Fantasy. Except for artwork, and lounge decorations. Dream has Beauty and the Beast show.

Comparable to the Fantasy, we love Satellite Falls and the sun decks around it....peaceful, uncrowded (or at least not jam packed), and very relaxing. We also enjoy sitting at the Cove Bar with a cocktail in the afternoon. We have met some awesome bartenders and some great guests too over the years. We had 1 cruise where I commented the show at the Cove Bar every day was better than any comedian I have seen on the ship. The bartenders had us in stitches! :rotfl:

Also, Beauty and the Beast is probably the best of the evening shows fleet wide. I love Disney Dreams and my heart will always belong to that, but B&TB is just SO well done...the effects, choreography, etc... are top notch! Do not miss it!

I think the pub (678??? Some number, it’s the Meyer Werft hull number for the Dream, but I forgot what the exact nunber is) is a beautiful adult space to hang out in. In my opinion the most welcoming of all the bars on all the ships pre-Wish.

Oh and there is a really cool entranceway from the walking deck on deck 4 into the adult area that is kind of cave like. It seemed like a fun space to sit. Unfortunately it’s too close to a smoking area.

Theming, cast members, easy layout to navigate, the theatre size, the Sail Away party, Pirate night.... mostly everything!

Attachments

• P13WW4f5SAy3HyaIpVe7+w.jpg
    P13WW4f5SAy3HyaIpVe7+w.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 6EznlObDQhOZdHIV5VVvgw.jpg
    6EznlObDQhOZdHIV5VVvgw.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 7
  • bOPRCAIgSQew4+tuuw0cfQ.jpg
    bOPRCAIgSQew4+tuuw0cfQ.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 7
  • wbHE8kmZREG5GVX3q4D0ow.jpg
    wbHE8kmZREG5GVX3q4D0ow.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 7
  • vpyGwrhnQPCjJQy7YcqM1g.jpg
    vpyGwrhnQPCjJQy7YcqM1g.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 6
  • vnf5Om2tSiK6kaPAm%OPYA.jpg
    vnf5Om2tSiK6kaPAm%OPYA.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 1cEkiSCqTkSZQaYUx9+H6A.jpg
    1cEkiSCqTkSZQaYUx9+H6A.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 7
Thank you for all the replies! We have sailed the Fantasy once but we all got sick so I really don't feel like we got to experience the ship to its fullest. It's good to hear what you've all enjoyed since a lot of it is stuff I don't think we'd naturally prioritize (like Meridian or Beauty & the Beast). Sounds like we've got a lot to look forward to!

It’s my favorite Disney ship so far I prefer it over the Fantasy I just like the layout so much better - they are both close I just prefer the Dream !!! Although I’m anxiously awaiting to sail the Treasure !!! But I feel the Dream will always be my favorite ship !!! Lots of fun cruises on the Dream !!

We love the Dream. My family has sailed on her twice. I do love the magic and she's my favorite ship but only when its an adult only trip. For my family all together the Dream has much more to offer and gives everyone plenty to do. Don't miss the Beauty and the Beast show! Its amazing!

I'll tell you what, those schedules next summer with five night cruises to both Lookout Cay and Castaway Cay for roughly the same price as 4 nights on the Wish will make people fans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter