What do you really want?

Great thread!

I really wish my cursed storm pin would be fixed, but I don't think that's ever going to happen. I also wish I owned a space helmet.

:)

I would love a full set of cards luvthatink sent me alot but I still need:

03 - Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair (purple) (Adventureland quest level 1 prize)

10 - Captain Nemo's Nautilus Chair (pink) (obtained by achieving a high score in the castle fireworks game)

12 - Adventureland Explorer's Suitcase Sofa (Adventureland quest level 3 prize)

13 - Master Gracey's Grandfather Clock (obtained on VMK insider tour - each person gets one for completing the Haunted Mansion quest on the tour)

14 - Jungle Cruise Explorer's Tent Guest Room (obtained by achieving a high score in the Jungle cruise game or by answering trivia on the jungle cruise portion of the tour)

The following 5 cards are given out on the jungle cruise portion of the VMK insider tour.
15 - Adventureland Jungle Cruise Hippo Rug
16 - Adventureland Safari Lifestyle Collection (safari hat, canteen, binoculars - The set hangs on the wall)
17 - Adventureland Safari carpet (purple)
18 - Gorilla Jungle Cruise Photo Safari Poster
19 - Rhino Jungle Cruise Photo Safari Poster

23 - Big Thunder Mountain Teleporter (obtained on VMK insider tour - Once again a trivia question during the tour )

24 - Haunted Mansion Rocking Chair (purple) (obtained on VMK insider tour - each person gets one for completing the Haunted Mansion quest on the tour)

30 - VMK Insider Tour (prize for completing all four quests; awards a VIP badge)

Special "gift with purchase" cards:WDW
Series 1 (6 cards)
1 - Fantasyland Magic Mirror (only available in Disneyland) (see above)
2 - Happiest Celebration On Earth Pin (MK: buy a pin from the Trading Post in Frontierland)
3 - Golden Mickey Ears (MK: buy a hat at the Chapeau on Main Street)
4 - Frontierland Wanted Poster (only available at WDW) (MK: buy a photo from Splash Mountain or Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters)
5 - Retro Mickey T-Shirt (MK: buy a shirt at Sir Mickey's in Fantasyland)

DisneyLand
Special "gift with purchase" cards:
Series 1 (6 cards)
1 - Fantasyland Magic Mirror (only available at Disneyland) (Purchase any magic trick at the Main Street Magic Shop)
2 - Happiest Celebration On Earth Pin (Purchase any pin at the Astro Blasters store in Tomorrowland)
3 - Golden Mickey Ears (Purchase gold mickey ears at any Disneyland hat shop except the one in the Star Trader)
4 - Frontierland Wanted Poster(only available at WDW) (see below))
5 - Retro Mickey T-Shirt (white) (Purchase any T-shirt in the Star Trader in Tomorrowland)
6 - Disneyland Retro Penny Press (red) (Purchase candy at the Pooh Corner Honey Spot in Critter Country)

That is my dream :wizard:

Mal

PS the codes can have been used or not ;) just would really love the cards.... :love:

I wish it was beta again in vmk and we new about mules and codes for points, so I could buy every piece of furniture that was really pretty and colorful ( I love blue ) that they decided to take out! :sad1: At least, they left us those pretty fountains and beatiful palm trees! :earboy2:

Updated list on November 14,2005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish for:
#1 Big Thunder Mountain Teleporter
Rocket couch (Black or any color)
Haunted Mansion room code
Pirate Prison Room code

I wish it was beta again in vmk and we new about mules and codes for points, so I could buy every piece of furniture that was really pretty and colorful ( I love blue ) that they decided to take out!

Oh YES!!! Me too!!!! wouldn't that be wonderful....But even then I do not think I would have everything it takes so long for me to make a mule and get eveything done.

But I am really trying hard, just decided this week I was going to make mules and go from shop to shop buying 2 of everything one to keep and one to trade...before anything else dissappears from VMK forever.

Mal

The only thing that I really want right now is the Haunted Mansion room. I had one offer (that I really did appreciate), but I am so gun shy to do a code trade with people I don't know. Anyway, I am still waiting...

PurpleDuck said:
:Pinkbounc OOooooO, the sand, the sand! Oh how I wish the sand was available! :Pinkbounc

And uh, PixieBella, you don't need anything? Ahh, I think you may have forgotten our little uh, "skirmish" there in Moussedudes new pirate prison room? Over the sand? Or, have you graciously (duck hopes) chosen to "give it up" for me?!

As I recall, despite Moussedudes valiant attempts to remain neutral, he did egg us on! I think he was enjoying our own booty (your pixie dust and my purple 'egg' jewels) falling during the fight, making the sand that much more valuable! :rotfl2:

(BTW, Bella, my wounds are healing just fine, how about yours?)

True duck, I do very much enjoying playing in his and Yavn's sandbox!!

:disrocks: You guys are a really giving crowd. I wish we could all get together in disney for a real fun event.:grouphug: Until then, I would love sand, masts, and a pirate couch to complte my pirate room.pirate: I would also love for VMK to release the pirate outfit to finish off my ensemble. another wish of mine is to return to my paradise "disney world" so I can participate in the VMK events and cash in my achievements.

P.S. If anyone has control of a Genie like that in aladdin, that would also be greatly appreciated! :genie:

YOU to my Dis Boards friend who kindly gave me an elusive Fireworks Magic Pin.....I simply would never have won this on my own.

MousseDude you are the best and these boards are full of kindly people!

Hey Mal, CapeCAD and I can help you out with some of the cards! We'll gather our cards up and look on your list to see what we have. Then I'll contact you to get an address. :)

A huge huge thanks to cruiselinefan for the teleportation pin...I am now the happiest girl in the world! I guess that's woman since I am old but hey, I'm happy! Thanks!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

PeopleMover, you are more than welcome.

And a big thanks to Deba for my beloved Haunted Mansion room. I just love it.

First of all..Thank You lovethattink for your generous offer!! :) I won't need it though, because as you will see below, I have been gifted amazingly!

Okay I wrote this post Tuesday night, but couldn't post it for some reason (board blip?), and then I tried to post it last night but the board was down, so I saved it to post when I was able to:

Oh Wow!!..I am still shaking with excitment!! These really were
those hands in the air OMG! I can't believe it moments!! :cheer2:

I was granted two of my *wants* tonight. :teeth: :cool1: (Thank you
PixieBella, for pointing me in the right direction. ;) :flower: )

Very Special Thank You to KingHusky!..I now have Fireworks, but will *try* (and I'm serious about this!) to refrain from using it until I earn it myself. :) And if and when I do earn it myself..I will either give it back to King or pass it onto someone else who is having a hard time getting it. :) (Great idea Bella!)

That was exciting enough for me..

Then right after that..with a Very Speacial Thank You to DisAeryn!..I was gifted the VIP badge too!! :cool1: Looks so good next to that Day 1 badge! :teeth:

Again, Thank You both so much for making my wishes come true!! :goodvibes (And so soon after I had posted to this thread..wow!) I really am Sooooo thrilled!!! :cheer2:

:disrocks: :disrocks:

I will read through this thread again tonight (limited time right now) and hopefully I will be able to make some of the wishes come true! :)

really right now i want my -friend- who is going for his first time to so the quests for me but not get hooked up on VMK so i get everything :)

and i think the pirate quest will be out when he goes hurray

oh and i want to finish my line ride Wheee!!

I wish I had time to get credits, I wish things were not so expensive and last (yes I know that it is overated) is inferno

Hey Mal, CapeCAD and I can help you out with some of the cards! We'll gather our cards up and look on your list to see what we have. Then I'll contact you to get an address.

thanks so much...I have had several offers but not for all of the cards listed.

So any cards you have extra would be greatly appreciated.

As soon as I have received a card on the list I will remove it.

Mal

Iris said:
And a big thanks to Deba for my beloved Haunted Mansion room. I just love it.

You are very welcome, Iris. Enjoy! My son is thrilled with the retro pins!

My wish list would have on it a yellow princess dress and shoes (for me). Even the shoes by themself would be great (for my daughter...she has the dress but no shoes).

I am having a great time getting to know you guys! :flower:

maybe my first wish was a tad bit lofty.

any rocket couch for my space room, and a master gracie costume

OK, I'm going to completely re-write this post now that this thread is a sticky.

The only tradeable pin that I don't have now is inferno magic. I realize that anyone would be silly to gift this, so I would be interested in trading. I don't have as much to offer as some others, so actually trading with me would be a gift!

I have unlimited Space Mountain Rooms, unlimited Space Suits, All other released costume pieces, Tomorrowland Retro Pins, Jungle Cruise Pins, HKDL Pins, Haunted Mansion Pins, unlimited Fireworks Magic, unlimited Invisibility Magic. (of course if you ask for a large number of items I have listed as unlimited, it may take me some time to get the number required)

(note, that I guess I don't have a VIP pin (not badge) which is tradeable, so I would be interested in that too)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter