What do you think about another boy/girl swap?

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
We did one last year where one group made boys and one group made girls and then we switched. I was thinking late fall.

this is what we did last time

here is a link to the pics
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1474702

“Trading Elements” Boys vs Girls Swap

This will consist of two teams: boy team and girl team. Each team will have 4 players. You will make your four each of choice element geared toward your team. You will receive four elements from the opposing team. I will start with 2 “games” and open up as needed. You may choose up to two teams to start.
This is open to newbie and experienced swappers.

These elements can be Disney or Everyday themed.

1. Choose your Team
2. These kits will consist of 1 element of your choice. See list for more details.

NOTE: You will NOT be getting any of your own back.
NO hand written lettering on ANY items. Please use computer fonts, rub-ons, or stamps.
NOTE: Embellished means using brads, eyelets, charms, ribbon/fiber, 3D stickers (matted sticker/clipart is okay too) or embossing.

Element Selection:
Photo Mat: 1PP big enough to hold 4x6 photo with no cropping, double matted and embellished
Photo Frame: 1PP big enough to hold 4x6 photo with no cropping, double matted and embellished
Journaling Box: 1PP at least a 3x3 writing area, double matted and embellished
Tag: 2 pp for 2x3 or larger if you wish, double matted and embellished, include either ribbon/fiber or eyelet/brad in the hole
Embellished Squares: 2PP 1-1/2x1-1/2 or larger if you wish, double matted and embellished
Slide Mounts: 2PP be creative here please
Envelopes: 2PP be creative please
File Folders or Matchbooks: 1 PP if medium size or lager, 2 pp if mini sized. Must be embellished in some way
Bottle Caps: 2PP if metal, 4PP if paper
Library Pocket and Tag: 1PP no smaller than to hold 2x3 a tag that should have ribbon/fiber or eyelet in the hole
Shaker Box: 1PP be creative please
Paper Piecing: 1PP be creative please
License Plate: 1PP be creative please
Signage/Bookmark/Topper: 1PP 2x6, double matted and embellished

Game 1 CLOSED MAKE 5
Boys
1. tiggermei
2. PN96
3. Mickster
4. Mickeyteacher
5. AWM
Girls
1. MazdaUK
2. momx3boys
3. B&MB
4. AWM
5. bobcat

Me, Me, Me - too cute - Saw some things today that I should have picked up...(oh well, guess I have to go back:goodvibes good thing I am not on that Ban Wagon:rotfl: )

Oh, it would be so much fun to use all those pretty girly papers and embellishments. I tried slipping a pink page into one of my DS's books and he didn't appreciate that very much.

Oooh, I'd love to join in on this one. I have a bunch of girlie papers and somehow I see my dh objecting if I use it in Owen's books.

Well, you are the keeper of the calendar.. I don't want to be the dictator here or anything...

Oh, in the other thread you asked when we might be vacationing...could be as soon as June... but nothing is set in stone...

WAHHHHHH I wanna go!!!!!! Take me with you please!!!!! :worship:

Hmmm, think I can convince DH to go in June?? I think our last day is the 13th or the 16th, I need to go count the icky days.

Let me look at the calendar and see what's up. I'm thinking 1 element again so the turn around should be quick.

I'd be in....the pink tide is creeping up in my stash somehow:rolleyes1 and its so much fun doing girly things for a change :goodvibes

Yep, missed this thread, too! Can I just say how excited I am about this? I could make girl stuff and have boy stuff in return. . .with a reason to use it now!! YAY!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter