What do you wish you could tell someone?

Gonna sound like a 13 year old with a crush, but here goes.

J- I want to scream from the rooftops that I am in love with you. But I can’t. Maybe someday the timing will be right. You’re the Jim to my Pam, and you’re worth waiting for.

Sighhhhh....

(Judge away....)

J- I want to scream from the rooftops that I am in love with you. But I can’t. Maybe someday the timing will be right. You’re the Jim to my Pam, and you’re worth waiting for.

Sighhhhh....

(Judge away....)
Why would any one judge you? Just put it out there and see what happens. The Universe listens, you know.

Sighhhhh....

(Judge away....)
As long as neither of you are married to someone else, what's to judge? :confused3

I’m in the same position, and it really sucks. I thought I could trust this person, and yet all that happened was that I lost my best friend. I’m sorry you are dealing with the same thing.

I know and if she had just been honest and said look I am having a hard time now can it wait or just talked to me instead of stop answering my calls, texts, etc. I would have understood. It really wasn't a lot of money but just the way she handled it.

I know and if she had just been honest and said look I am having a hard time now can it wait or just talked to me instead of stop answering my calls, texts, etc. I would have understood. It really wasn't a lot of money but just the way she handled it.

Exactly! I’m fortunate in that I can stand to lose the money so that isn’t a big deal - my issue is the way that she handled it. I guess we both learned a valuable lesson, but it’s horrible.

Exactly! I’m fortunate in that I can stand to lose the money so that isn’t a big deal - my issue is the way that she handled it. I guess we both learned a valuable lesson, but it’s horrible.
Maybe this would fit better over on the grudge thread but often people’s guilt and shame over their own wrong-doing causes them to withdraw or act out aggressively against the ones they have hurt. That’s what destroys relationships - ones that could have survived the actual grievance. :sad1:

Maybe this would fit better over on the grudge thread but often people’s guilt and shame over their own wrong-doing causes them to withdraw or act out aggressively against the ones they have hurt. That’s what destroys relationships - ones that could have survived the actual grievance. :sad1:

Totally agree with you. My friend of 20+ years is holding a grudge on me and won’t talk to me anymore. He holds a grudge like it’s going out of style. All because I couldn’t stick to plans that we had made that he was excited about. I didn’t even blow him off on purpose..I was still in training for my job that I didn’t have at the time we made the plans. He wanted me to call in sick for the night, I refused.

Unfortunately I think you are right about this in my situation. I have tried to keep the lines of communication open, but for whatever reason she seems pretty set on withdrawing from the friendship completely. :(

My daughter deserves someone with goals and ambition. She deserves someone who is mature and an equal when it comes to spending the future together.
She does not need another person to "care for". You swooped in at a very vulnerable time and I can't get over that. I have to put forth so much effort to be nice to you because I know it makes my daughter happy if I do. But I don't respect you and I don't trust you. And if you ever, ever doing anything unkind or worse to my grandchild, I will **** you.

Please replace daughter with niece and grandchild to great-nephews, and I could have said this.

Mom, I hope we all made the right choice and that when you were on your deathbed saying "no." I think it meant that you were referring to pain you couldn't tolerate and not that you had changed your mind about further treatment. This still haunts me.

Mom, I hope we all made the right choice and that when you were on your deathbed saying "no." I think it meant that you were referring to pain you couldn't tolerate and not that you had changed your mind about further treatment. This still haunts me.

Beverly, this absolutely breaks my heart.

Please find a way to let this go. I recently lost my mother and at least every week for years there could be a moment where I had to look at a decision. You just can't, as hard as that is. Decisions need to be made and even if we make a wrong one if you are lovingly trying to navigate their wishes and needs, that has to be that.

There is no perfection of choice in intimacy with a loved one.

Please find a way to let this go. I recently lost my mother and at least every week for years there could be a moment where I had to look at a decision. You just can't, as hard as that is. Decisions need to be made and even if we make a wrong one if you are lovingly trying to navigate their wishes and needs, that has to be that.

She is the one who made the final decision to not do dialysis, and after she was non-responsive, she spent one night crying out "No." I always thought that they had tweaked her back when they moved her in the bed the last time and that is what she was crying out, from pain, but recently I had the most awful thought that maybe she was trying to tell me (I was with her that night) that she had changed her mind.

What I try to remember is that as she died she looked into the distance (after being non-responsive for over 36 hours), and grinned and then smiled great big. I think she saw everyone waiting for her and was happy to see them.

Exactly. I don't lend money that I couldn't lose but if I had known that she would stop talking to me I would never had done it.

To the same person as my earlier post:
The neighborhood kids don't want to play with your daughter for a reason and it's not because they're "just being mean".

To another mother of a neighborhood kid:
Just because my home is most centrally located and a "home base" of sorts does not mean that you can just leave and expect me to watch your child. If you do it again I'm going to say something, and I probably won't be nice since you don't seem to get the friendly comments I've made about it (you know... Like nicely saying I had things to do but couldn't because he was here and said you were gone and stay with me).

Been there, as have many of us. Doing nothing just isn't an option, and often every choice is just a different shade of bad, each one leaving our hearts a little bit more broken. Thanks for this Lisa. :flower3:

Get off the couch and stop being lazy and selfish! Help me around the house. Start dinner some nights since you get home an hour before me every night.

You are obsessed with politics and President Trump and I am sick of listening to you talk about it ALL the time. Even when we are having a completely different conversation you bring up something politically random like we were in the middle of a political conversation. It drives me nuts that you are always on your darn phone or ipad. I can't get a moment's peace because it is never quiet at home because news or periscope is always on. It is also such a bad example for our son.

Start cycling again! You own 5 bikes that cost more than my car and they have been collecting dust for 2 years now.

Aaaaaaahhhhhh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter