what does everyone do for a living?

I am a substitute teacher and my DH is a Sales Rep for a National Trucking company. We also own rental property and a bar/restaurant. Two of our trips have been tax write-offs because of conferences in the area that are related to businesses.

Our last trip was just me, my mom and aunt. My husband decided to sit out. The three women took the trip and split the costs. We found awesome airfare and it was in sep when the food plan was free.

I have the glorified title of Financial Analyst, but I'm pretty much a do everything in the finance department of a national chemical distributor. When DS was small we tried every 2 years, now that he's in college, I'm trying for every year.pixiedust:

I am an administrative assistant and a newly single mom. This is my first trip to disney since my parents took me when I was 10. I haven't been on vacation in almost 4 years and am so excited about being able to share the magic with my little midgets. I moved back home home with my parents at the beginning of last year, when my boyfriend passed in a car accident. And since then, my mom and I have been saving for this trip. Hopefully, we will one day be able to go more often, but for now, it looks like the next trip after this one will be for DD's 4th birthday, since this one is for DS's 4th.:cool1:

I work as a medical coder and also transcriptionist (for travel/play money) for an emergency department group in Las Vegas. I've been to Disneyland a couple of times but never thought about Disneyworld until DS suggested it, now I'm obsessed. I'm afraid its taking over:lmao:

We go to Disneyworld Dec 13-20 at POFQ:cool1:

I am a medical transcription service owner. DH installs gas fireplaces and gas grills. Two DDs in college and DS in high school

I work as a medical coder and also transcriptionist (for travel/play money) for an emergency department group in Las Vegas. I've been to Disneyland a couple of times but never thought about Disneyworld until DS suggested it, now I'm obsessed. I'm afraid its taking over:lmao:

We go to Disneyworld Dec 13-20 at POFQ:cool1:

We will be at WDW exactly the same time as you !!!
:goodvibes

Me-SAHM to my two little ones, DD-4 and DS-2 (in about 3 weeks) DH is a high school teacher for kids who have emotional and behavior issues and can't attend public school.
We are currently planning our first trip to WDW :woohoo: :woohoo: , for Christmas 07, going to meet all my family (grandma, grandpa, aunts, uncles, cousins, my dad) in Orlando (about 16 of us) renting a house etc.
We took our kids to DL for the first time last October and want to make it a yearly trip!!!! :yay:

I am a grant writer and grant manager for a rural AIDS clinic. Husband is a horticulturist landscape designer - he started his own business now that he is finally retired from the National Guard after two (long) tours to Iraq. Nothing like war to make a family appreciate time together, and that is what we enjoy at Disney World and anywhere else, really! We have one son, age 9.

I am an actress/singer (currently out of work) and I teach high school drama and chorus (that "real job" the folks begged me to get!). I also work as a percussionist from time to time. Interesting how many teachers are on these boards!

I am a Nuclear Medicine Technologists and my DW is an elementary school teacher. She teaches the 4 yr old program, but is working on her masters to become a librarian. We have a DS7 and a DD3. 2006 is the first year we have been twice in one year.

I'm a Senior Graphic Designer at a pet supply catalog and DH is in charge of Marketing for the Boston Globe. He also just started his own company bringing together baseball and charities. He hasn't made any money from that yet but he has 6 or so events lined up and he gets his money on event day.

We have been taking adult only vacations once a year since we've been married (10 years) and now that our son is 4, we're going to start adding one more vacation a year with him. We're starting with Disney this fall. DH and I tend to go to the Caribbean (Usually Sandals resorts).

ok here is the low down on my family we go every year aleast 1 or 2 times. my father owns his own business which is auto parts. mom helps with the business. i am a verbal behaviorist my bf works for ibm. i go once with my family and once with my bf each year. i may be 32 but i still go every year with my family down to disney. i have a 16 year old sister and we want the same for her that i have had so its more fun to have the sisters go too

I was a SAHM for several years, but when my youngest went to pre-K, I went back to school. I'm now a nurse, an LPN working in an ENT's office. My DH is a police officer. We took our first trip in 10 years to the wonderful World in Oct. We're hoping to go back in 2008. Wish we could go every year, but that's just not possible for us.....

DH has a couple jobs- the one that "pays the bills" is Service ELectrician. HE is also a DJ and a music producer.

We can afford to go once a year thanks to our tax deductions LOL! We know we would never save an extra few $$ aweek, so we let the government use it until refund time, then we get is all back.

I am a SAHM and professional clown.

I am a Radiographic Technologist....fancy word for X-ray tech.

This is going to be my first trip to Disney World since I was 16, and DS first trip ever.

I would like to be able to go every year, but on a single income I don't think that's going to happen :sad1:

I'm a SAHM with six kids...sometimes all I feel like I do is :laundy: :laundy: :laundy:, but I wouldn't trade it for the world...My DH works for the government.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter