What DVC "Stuff" do you have?

Regina

<font color=teal>Maybe I’ll “accidentally” drop a
Since I formerly hosted the Collector's Board, I have to wonder what kind of DVC "stuff" everyone has.

We have mugs (with the design virtually gone from the dishwasher), cup cozies, pins, shirts, jacket, license plates, tote bag, beach bag, photo albums, shot glass, key chain, magnet and Bellhop OKW MIckey.

You know what, I need to go shopping on my next trip. This isn't nearly enough!:bounce:

We have the license plate, the VWL pin and the 2 DVC tote bags (that we use in the parks)...all free of course...

With our contracts for our add-on this week, we received 2 nice DVC pens.

Maybe someday I'll get a shirt or something.

I've got some dues to pay, a small loan to pay off, and 41 more years of fantastic vacations!!!!!

Oh yea, and a canvas tote bag.:D

We are new at this DVC stuff. So far we have acumulated 2 DVC license plates, 1 tote bag and one VWL pin.

Just the license plate, tote bag and 2 VWL pins. Right now, my most desired DVC "thing" would be a 100 point add-on at HH! Still trying to convince DH that this should be part of our collection! :earsboy:

I'm a huge sucker for DVC "stuff." We have the tote bag and license plate, of course. I got a great insulated mug at the Gurgling Suitcase. We have a couple of foam baseballs and a few luggage tags that a CM was very nice to give us. I have at least five shirts-- t-shirts and golf shirts, love those! And finally, the WLV pin that MS sent everyone. But that doesn't nearly satisfy me-- I want more! I wish there was a DVC store online. I'd be a great customer. I see folks inviting Disney to rip them off on a regular basis on this board but so far they're not stepping up to the plate! It just isn't like Disney not to over-merchandise!!! :D

I've got a bunch of stuff; the VWL pin, 3 Mtn oval DVC pin, members pin version 1 and 2, and the cast 2000 cloud pin. Also, I framed 4 DVC buttons(one from each resort at the time), a DVC coin, DVC members welcome aboard towel fom DCL, a jacket, golf shirt, sweatshirt, and T-shirt. The licence plate they sent, a personalized state plate(OKW-BWV), the tote bag, stickers, 2 contracts and not enough points.....I think that's everything.......spruce

Nope, I forgot the 1st sales video we got in 95 geared towards OKW, the 2nd in 98 geared towards BWV and the new one I just ordered last week and is in route.....spruce

I have the DVC members only pin, the VWL pin, a bwv pin, two tote bags and one T-Shirt.
I'd love a key chain but I didn't see any.
Robin M.

I try to collect all the old DVC stuff 3 mountains that is! Shirts, glasses, Key chains, Fans, Mini Footballs, Beachball, All the prints they sell at the Genral Store, The old 3 mountain watches and my prize possesion< spelling, a 3 Mountain flag that flew in front of the hospitality house!!:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

We have the beach bag they send everyone as a welcome gift. We also have 2 of the canvas totes that they give you when you sign your contracts on-site.

We've collected refrigerator magnets for all the resorts (except VWL..haven't stayed they yet!) Pins of all the resorts, DVC member pin, those insulated foam can holder things, license plate, water color prints of OKW, Bell hop Mickey for BWV, Screen saver is a picture of OKW (thanks Doc!)

Oh yeah! I forgot my personalized license plate: DVC BWV!!!

For those who have joined since 1994, here are a few pages from the last <a href="http://disneydoc.homestead.com/dvccatalog.html">DVC Merchandise Catalog.</a> The logo items were available at OKW's Conch Flats and by mail order.

I have a price list around here someplace, if anyone is interested.

Keep in mind that there was no OKW when this was published. The resort now called OKW was still Disney Vacation Club- so all available merchandise had only the DVC logo. Also notice that the merchandise sports the (now downsized ) three mountain logo.

When VB opened, the resort name was changed to the now-familiar OKW...and most of the merchadise also disappeared.

We have the DVC terry robes, DVC jackets, a cap, glassware, key chains, license plates (free and purchased), logo- shorts (blue and white) and a variety of pins.

We have 2 totes, license plate, VWL pins, DVC members pin, BWV magnet. Haven't bought any clothes yet. On the cruise, we got a beach towel, vero beach bucket, a handful of DVC 2000, 2 more VWL pins, a bunch of luggage towels, baseball hats and kids' hats. Hope to find more stuff at OKW next week!

I was lucky enough to get a DVC desk clock during the 25th anniversary celebration. It is really unique and one of my favorite pieces. The clock face is round, white and with the 25th anniversary logo on it. The case of the clock is a black platic and has mickey mouse ears on it. The face part is held up above the base by two braces on either side and in the center of the clock, beneath the clock face is the DVC symbol and it rotates. It is a very interesting clock and was numbered. I forget the quantity it was restricted to. Actually my father got it for us, and got one for himself as well as my brother. I think he got it mail order during the 25th anniversary celebration. I have yet to see one of these on Ebay or anything. One of the most unique things I ever got from the DVC. Does anyone else have one of these?

We have lots of DVC "stuff" but our prized possesion is our DVC golf umbrella. We traded with a DVC CM last year (I guess that I drove a hard bargain). It came in handy during our July/August WDW vacation this year (during monsoon season). The dark colored umbrella has logos for OKW, BWV, HH, and VB on it.

We always stay at OKW, so each year I buy another plastic cup (I call them sparkle glasses) that is clear with the OKW logo, and it has little blue and green mickey heads and sparkles, like a snow globe. I also bought one of the OKW prints, the one overlooking the golf course.

Not enough...maybe we can acquire more when we go home in March!!!

OMG, I would give my right arm for some of the merchandise on those catalog pages!! I love the different colors too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter