What DVC "Stuff" do you have?

We have pins and magnets from the 4 properties we've stayed at: BWV, HH, VB, and WL. Licence plate, VB beach towel, coasters, beach ball, suncatcher, bucket w/ assorted goodies, clock. I think thats it!

I have so much DVC stuff it is unbelievable. I have easily over 25 different style shirts, jackets, pins, bags, ect. I only wear DVC shirts (or OKW) merchandise while there. I know, I know. I am a little obsessed. But I think of it this way. I have over 400 opints and spent a lot of $ to go once or twice a year. I am pround of being an owner and love to show that I am a meber of DVC.

By the way, I do buy a lot of DVC stuff on Ebay. Type in Disney Vacation Club (when you do this, make sure the box that says box and description is NOT checked) and they always have some good stuff.

Leaving for 2 weeks at OKW in 49 more days......and counting......

Steven

Hey Steven - I think that you and I have bid against each other over many DVC items on eBay. Good to see you on the DIS boards. Welcome Home!!!

:D :D :D :D

Ah yessss.

I know your name well. I see you believe in the same ideas I have. Glad to know you and be a member of this board.

Steven

dvcreg-

I have one item I have not seen mentioned yet - a small plastic envelope of DVC sun tan lotion. I picked it up at one of the Tuesday morning member meetings at OKW. Maybe it's something they give out on the cruises.

I always wanted one of the life preservers with Conch Flats printed on it that is sold in the store at OKW, but every time I am there I always need the money for other things - like food.

A shirt, I want the jacket, OKW Mickey bellhop, pins, luggage tags, a key ring, 2 totes, licnese plate they sent us, buttons, a little soft ball. I can't remeber anything else.

Now that we have completed our first DVC trip our "DVC stuff" has increased by:

2 DVC Member pins

1 White Polo Shirt

1 DVC BWV license plate

1 DVC BWV tee shirt

:earsboy:

Shoot....I was hoping the question starting this thread would get someone all excited and they would start listing the stuff they took from the vacation homes that we now can't get anymore!

Sorry...sick sense of humor;)

I've only got my tote bag, a VWL pin and the box all my papers came in with the DVC logo....I'm hanging on to that!

good one granny!

That's why I didn't mention the floor lamp, microwave oven and sliding glass doors. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter