What ever happened to food reviews????

Steve Hurley

<font color=deeppink>A Fan of the TAG FAIRY<font c
:D Seems lately there have not been as many reviews as in the past. I sure love reading them and getting ideas on where I'd like to try on our next trips to WDW.

How about it people, let's hear where you ate!!!!!:D

Well as you can see, we are leaving in less than two weeks...and I will most definitely post some reviews when we get back..I promise :teeth:

I love reading all the reviews too! ;)

I've been missing them, too, Steve. They help me "get by" between trips, and as you can see, I have quite awhile to wait. :(

Pat

196 days and counting . . . again!

Edited to add: Maybe (hope! hope!) we'll see a whole bunch of reviews after Easter!

I agree, Steve! I always love hearing where people have eaten and what they thought of it. I also enjoy hearing what people have planned for meals for their upcoming trips.

So, keep the reviews and dining plans coming everyone. We can live vicariuosly through each other. :teeth:

I know what you mean! I saw a food review post a minute ago, and my first thought was "FINALLY!!!". I don't know why people aren't sharing their wonderful dining experiences with us... :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter