what happens if one person doesn't make it to dinner

Jareds_mommy

DIS Veteran
We have friends that are going to be down to DW for a few of the days we are, The husband is there for a convention so we figured we would meet up at Maya Grill one night for dinner.
What happens if his wife and us are there and he just can't get away to join us? So instead of 6 of us showing us only 5 of us did
Thanks

You could call and ask, but I don't think it would be a problem. Making a reservation for 5 and having 6 show up would likely be another story, however.

Shouldn't be a problem at all. I've done it several times. Sometimes people I'm planning to dine with don't show up or change plans, and sometimes I've reserved an extra seat or two just in case someone wants to join me and it doesn't work out. As a pp said, trying to add an extra diner would be a different story.

I can't see you having a problem. We had a situation in December where I had an ADR for 5 but my mother was feeling pretty tired and stayed back at the resort and rested, the restaurant had no problem with only the four of us.

The real problem is if you reserve a table for 4 and then 6 show up instead. I'm sure many, especially a place like Le' Cellier, who are in demand will tell you to turn around and go somewhere else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter