What hotels that has waterfalls and waterslides that are about $120 or less?

*Fantasia*

<font color=royalblue>Nothing beats a nice clean-c
I'd like to know what hotels have these nice ammenities that will cost us bout $120 or less? Thanks! What would you recommend?

You can frequently get Caribe-Royale for $114 from www.quickbook.com The hotel also includes a complimentary breakfast and free schedule shuttle to WDW (although a rental car is much easier).

That $ sounds pretty good! We will have our rental car, so getting to the parks shouldn't be any problem. Thanks!

Anyone else know any hotels or resorts that has the waterfalls and water slides?

On their site www.sheratonsafari.com the hotel has different room rates with the cheapest being 'traditional view' (I think that is what the called it).

Well, depending on when your dates of travel are and with booking that particular room you may be able to stay here at a rate of $95 a night.

I just plugged in a totally random July arrival date off the top of my head on their online reservations system for that kind of room and that is what the price came back as.

You can also check the prices of their other room types that they have available too (think there are three in all).

This hotel has a 79 ft. water slide on property in addition to their swimming pools and I have read past very complimentary reviews about them from previous guests.

I was going to reccomend the Sheraton Safari but someone beat me to it. :)

Their snake slide looks really cool!

With the Entertainment Card you can sometimes get the Hard Rock Hotel for $117 a night. Only so many rooms available at this rate so you have to call to see if it is available when you go.
Riverview :smooth: :bounce: :p :bounce: :wave:

Thanks everybody! Anyone else know what resorts has the waterfalls and waterslides? Thanks!

The Marriot World Center ( directly across the street from HIFS) has a beautiful lagoon style pool with slide waterfalls etc. This is a beautiful hotel, each room sleeps 5 very upscale. We were there for 10 days last summer through priceline, room was less than $60 a night using priceline bidding and bonus

The Swan Dolphin with a code or a
discount for
any gov. empoyees
any state empoyees
teachers or
nurses

Or look on the Resort Board for Posts from SwanDolphin for more discounts.

Another vote for HR especially if you're going to the parks $125 pool view--entertainment card rate, with Loews First Card we got upgraded at check in to concierge, this place is soooo great, the pool has the best slide I have seen and i have seen more than I care to admit. Would go again in heartbeat. You also get FOTL privileges entire stay at Universal Parks, standing in line @#$$, until Disny gets this or I can go in off season, will keep going back to this place...

If you are a teacher you can stay at the Swan or the Dolphin for $99 per night. You have to mention the error rate, and that you saw it in the news paper.

Hope it helps someone!

For more info, click on the link under my clipart below.

Hi glo! Thanks for the info! :D But I'm not a teacher.
:( Nor am I a nurse to get the $129 special. I knew I should have went to school for nursing or teaching!! ;) I know I can get the $155 std view w/ EC. Thanks!!

Radar, I don't think HRH has any waterfalls, I know it has a slide. I priced HRH w/ EC for $127 poolview, not bad! Unfortunately, we are not doing the USF/IOA parks. So we can't take advantage of the FOTL.

Caribe Royale suites look really nice and the price is nice too!

AAA has a rate from 107 for Caribe, not sure if you have to book through AAA travel or can get it from the hotel.

Wow! $107!! I have AAA!! It is so tempting to not even stay on-sight!! You get a lot more for less $$!! HIFS would be nice too, but I would like a laid back relaxing atmophere w/ waterfalls and waterslide(s). Thanks Lewisc!! I'll definitely consider Caribe Royale!!

Depending on when you are going, you may be able to get a discount (upsell?) for French Quarter for under $120. It's not really a typical waterfall and the slide is not exactly challenging, but if you wanted onsite, it's a thought.

Also, Sheraton Vistana Resort (the original one, near I-4, not the Villages) has one pool with a short, zippy slide and a couple others with waterfalls.

Marriott Orlando World Center has been coming up again with Priceline recently, if you are into a bit of risk-taking. Learn the ropes (& restrictions) before you bid, though.

Marriott Residence Inn in Lake Buena Vista that just opened up not too long ago which has suites and various amenities; also learned they had some kind of waterfalls by their pool The website www.orlandodiscountrooms.com was offering it at $89 the last time I looked.

Thanks for everyone's help!

Courtyard by Mariott at DD for only $20.01 sounds tempting doesn't it? Hmmmm.... This is the best deal ever I have ever seen!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter