What is going to happen to the Castle Suite?

if they ever decide to rent it.. i will be on the waiting list asap no matter the cost

Says that the castle suite will still be offered, just on a more limited basis. It will still be a prize in the park, but they are also opening up to other companies to use as a prize.

I was wondering what was going to happen to the castle suite after the YOMD ends. Are they going to rent it out for a high price? I just don't even have any idea.

Have you guys heard anything?

Castle suit is some thing unique. It is more than a jackpot. we must still use this as a prize. It will continue to occupy the minds of Disney Visitors.

As much as I like the Make a Wish Foundation, They should keep it open for everyone. As terrible as that sounds it would adds to the magic knowing that you could win the suite, regardless of who you are

I could only imagine that if the castle were to be rented out it would cost $10,000 a night. You would have too many people trying to rent it out even at that price I bet. While others who would never pay that would feel left out on the possibility of staying there.

I like the idea of it being a prize - that way everyone has a chance to stay there. You may run across sweepstakes soon with it as the prize. But, I really like the idea of the Dream Team finding me at the right place, right time and letting me stay there. :)

I could only imagine that if the castle were to be rented out it would cost $10,000 a night. You would have too many people trying to rent it out even at that price I bet. While others who would never pay that would feel left out on the possibility of staying there.

I like the idea of it being a prize - that way everyone has a chance to stay there. You may run across sweepstakes soon with it as the prize. But, I really like the idea of the Dream Team finding me at the right place, right time and letting me stay there. :)

YAY! someone agrees, haha

Hello All !,

I have been doing a little research and Yes, They ARE Keeping The Cinderella Castle Suite As A Prize.:banana:
HOWEVER , It is NO LONGER The Guest(s) Being Picked At Random On The Spot in The Park Anymore. That ended when The Disney Dreams Giveaway Ended. :sad1:
Now, In MY Opinion, The Cinderella Castle Suite is A Bit Harder to win, Because It is NOW Being offered as a prize in Sponsored Contests.
Now, You Have To Register To Win, OR Enter A Sponsored Sweepstakes That involves The Walt Disney World What will you celebrate Promotion That involves The Cinderella Castle Suite As A Prize.
As of Right Now, The TWO Register Online to Win A Stay at The Cinderella Castle Suite through A Sweepstakes OR Contest Ran By Disney that I have heard About are only Open to Florida Residents and Canadian Residents.

The Sweepstakes that I heard About That is ONLY OPEN TO FLORIDA RESIDENTS TO ENTER Awarding The Cinderella Castle Suite is The Disney Dream Celebration Getaway On
The Disney Celebration Central " Mini " Website,
www.disneyscelebrationcentral.com

There WAS Another Sweepstakes That I heard About that WAS ONLY OPEN TO CANADIAN CITIZENS Awarding The Cinderella Castle Suite is The Celebrate Your Way Sweepstakes, but I am not gonna put That Link On to This Message Because The Time To Enter This Sweepstakes Has Ended.

So For Now, Based On what I have seen and Now Know about ,
Your Best Chance at The Cinderella Castle Suite, Is The Contest that is Open Only To Florida Residents ..... The Disney Dream Celebration Getaway on www.disneyscelebrationcentral.com .

Remember what I am saying in this Message, This is Just Based On What I have Found Out About and what I know about NOW.
If There is ANY Sweepstakes Awarding The Cinderella Castle As A Prize,
Please let me know.

Thank you for Your Time !,

- Dwight

You're thanking us? After you took the time to do all that research, and were kind enough to post it here? Thank YOU!!!!! :thumbsup2

Why not? I have recieved A Bit of Help from Others and That Help paid off.
Heaven and Earth is continuing to allow me to do this.
In The Parks, Or Outside The Parks, I am BIG as I can be On Disney As A Fan,
and Whatever info that I can get, Well At Least Here, I feel safe and secure that I can share My Love of Disney Some Way, Some How with OTHER Disney Fans. :thumbsup2

- Dwight

Hello All !,

I have been doing a little research and Yes, They ARE Keeping The Cinderella Castle Suite As A Prize.:banana:
HOWEVER , It is NO LONGER The Guest(s) Being Picked At Random On The Spot in The Park Anymore. That ended when The Disney Dreams Giveaway Ended. :sad1:
Now, In MY Opinion, The Cinderella Castle Suite is A Bit Harder to win, Because It is NOW Being offered as a prize in Sponsored Contests.
Now, You Have To Register To Win, OR Enter A Sponsored Sweepstakes That involves The Walt Disney World What will you celebrate Promotion That involves The Cinderella Castle Suite As A Prize.
As of Right Now, The TWO Register Online to Win A Stay at The Cinderella Castle Suite through A Sweepstakes OR Contest Ran By Disney that I have heard About are only Open to Florida Residents and Canadian Residents.

The Sweepstakes that I heard About That is ONLY OPEN TO FLORIDA RESIDENTS TO ENTER Awarding The Cinderella Castle Suite is The Disney Dream Celebration Getaway On
The Disney Celebration Central " Mini " Website,
www.disneyscelebrationcentral.com

There WAS Another Sweepstakes That I heard About that WAS ONLY OPEN TO CANADIAN CITIZENS Awarding The Cinderella Castle Suite is The Celebrate Your Way Sweepstakes, but I am not gonna put That Link On to This Message Because The Time To Enter This Sweepstakes Has Ended.

So For Now, Based On what I have seen and Now Know about ,
Your Best Chance at The Cinderella Castle Suite, Is The Contest that is Open Only To Florida Residents ..... The Disney Dream Celebration Getaway on www.disneyscelebrationcentral.com .

Remember what I am saying in this Message, This is Just Based On What I have Found Out About and what I know about NOW.
If There is ANY Sweepstakes Awarding The Cinderella Castle As A Prize,
Please let me know.

Thank you for Your Time !,

- Dwight

Dwight,
You are awesome for sharing this information! I clicked on the link because im a florida resident. It seems to that the only thing I have to do is register my birthday for the free admission. Is this correct?

Dwight,
You are awesome for sharing this information! I clicked on the link because im a florida resident. It seems to that the only thing I have to do is register my birthday for the free admission. Is this correct?

Hello erv1216 !,

First off, Thanks for Your Compliments and Appreciation.:)
It is A Miracle that I even found this.
THIS IS CORRECT !!! Since you DO Live in The State of Florida, Then
This Disney Dream Celebration Getaway That involves The Cinderella Castle Suite As A Prize for Those that WIN and Choose To Celebrate Their On Their Birthday IS Open for You to enter on www.disneyscelebrationcentral.com.
Log On To www.disneyscelebrationcentral.com, and Click On The
" Official Rules " Link at the bottom of the page. Then, A Window will pop up with ALL of The Info That You Need.
And, Yes Register For That Free Admission On Your Birthday. That is all you have to do.
Thanks !,
~ Dwight

Is there any more info on this? Anyone else heard anything about the castle suite of late? Just wondering!

Is there any more info on this? Anyone else heard anything about the castle suite of late? Just wondering!

Hello southern_belle21 !,

Log onto www.disneyscelebrationcentral.com .
The Official Rules and info are on there. It's The Disney Dream Celebration Getaway, and it is ONLY OPEN TO FLORIDA Residents.
If You are a citizen of The State of Florida, then Register Online at www.disneyscelebrationcentral.com to enter The Disney Dream Celebration Getaway. If You get chosen as a winner of this contest, then They Have
A One Night accomodation at The Cinderella Castle Suite,
Dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table, FOUR 3-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper Option, Meet & Greet with A Disney Character, One Night Accomodation at A Walt Disney World Resort Hotel, and a
Disney Florist Room Decoration with Birthday Theme.
This is A BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION PRIZE ONLY.
In Other Words, Your Best Bet on Winning The Night in Cinderella's Castle is Register Online at www.disneyscelebrationcentral.com to Enter This
Disney Dream Celebration Getaway Contest that is ONLY OPEN TO FLORIDA RESIDENTS, And Be One of Those LUCKY WINNERS That is Celebrating Their Birthday when they take their trip to Walt Disney World.
Does this help you at all? If Not, Log onto www.disneyscelebrationcentral.com. They can tell you more than I can.
~ Dwight

I'm not sure why these prizes are only available to Florida residents and Canadian residents. I can sort of understand the FL resident requirement because that could potentially cut or completely eliminate the cost of air transportation. But I don't understand how that would then apply to people living in Canada, who would most likely have to fly to Orlando. Why isn't this open to everyone? Or at least everyone in the continental USA? :confused3

Make a wish should have it.. No one deserves it more then them they make so many children happy..I was there when they was having a birthday party for someone in make a wish.Its sad but its a great thing because they can make a child very happy.. A few months ago there was a little girl who has seen every disney film ever made. Her wish was to see there last movie UP before it was even out they made her a dvd of it and sent it to her. She told her mom she could die happy now because she got to see it.I think it was the next day she passed away i read it in the news it was great.

I'm not sure why these prizes are only available to Florida residents and Canadian residents. I can sort of understand the FL resident requirement because that could potentially cut or completely eliminate the cost of air transportation. But I don't understand how that would then apply to people living in Canada, who would most likely have to fly to Orlando. Why isn't this open to everyone? Or at least everyone in the continental USA? :confused3

Hello PearlySwan !,

I don't understand why they would Only Open it up to Canadian Residents, and Florida Residents too, Because You are right. Canadians would hafe to fly to Orlando. HOWEVER , The Contest that is Open to Canadian Residents involving The Cinderella Castle Suite
" The Disney Celebrate Your Way Sweepstakes " is LONG OVER .
Now, It is Only Open to Florida Residents.
Yes, I would like to see Disney Open Up The Cinderella Castle Suite with A Sweepstakes that is Opened Up to Everyone in the Continental USA,
BUT What if Walt Disney World Were to do that?
This may look a little to the contrary, but You will see where I am going on this if you continue read this post. GUESS WHAT,
HERE IS MY PREDICTION, Remember The Disneyland Dream Suite that was Open To Everyone As Part of The Disney Dreams Giveaway as part of The Year of A Million Dreams Celebration at Disney Parks?
Well, What they are doing right now that is ONLY Open To Florida Residents
" The Disney Dream Celebration Getaway " would hafe to expand its' effect to Disneyland Resort in California. And, The Only Difference Between The Disney Dreams Giveaway and The Disney Dream Celebration Getaway Deals would be Now, There is NO MORE BEING PICKED TO WIN SOMETHING ON THE SPOT. :sad1: THAT DEAL WITH THE DISNEY DREAM SQUAD VANISHED WITH THE DISNEY DREAMS GIVEAWAY.
With The Disney Dreams Giveaway, You just had to be Lucky Enough to be in front of The Right People in The Disney Dream Squad, In The Right Place and The Right Time at The Disney Parks and Basically WIN IT RIGHT ON THE SPOT.
And, with The Disney Dream Celebration Getaway, You would hafe to register online and Be Lucky Enough for Disney to Contact You to be Picked As A Winner BEFORE YOU EVEN LEAVE HOME.
With that said, Here is My Point, Walt Disney World is doing a Part of Their Half by Opening Up The Cinderella Castle Suite As A Prize, Although, it is ONLY Under The Disney Dream Celebration Getaway that is ONLY Open To Florida Residents, Disneyland Resort in California would Hafe to do Their Half by Opening Up The Disneyland Dream Suite As A Prize.
It would be similar to The Disney Dreams Giveaway, Only 1. This is Celebration Prizes We Are Talking About Actually, and 2. You would hafe to register and be chosen As A Winner Before You You come anywhere close to The Day You Even Enter The Disney Property.

Sorry to have to give you that prediction, but This is Based On what I am seeing right now.

~ Dwight

Make a wish should have it.. No one deserves it more then them they make so many children happy..I was there when they was having a birthday party for someone in make a wish.Its sad but its a great thing because they can make a child very happy.. A few months ago there was a little girl who has seen every disney film ever made. Her wish was to see there last movie UP before it was even out they made her a dvd of it and sent it to her. She told her mom she could die happy now because she got to see it.I think it was the next day she passed away i read it in the news it was great.

You know what, love_mickey?,

I Sincerly Hope that you are right on that. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter