What is the best/cheapest way to book hotel for Disneyland stay?

Return of Jafar

Earning My Ears
Hi All. My wife, three kids and I have been to Disneyland Paris 5 times over the last 4 years. Each time we've stayed at a Disneyland Hotel and got tickets in the package. We have managed to get some good deals when flash sales appear on the official website. However we are now looking at popping over to Disneyland Paris more than once a year and are therefore considering getting annual passes and booking hotels for our stays. I have used Expedia to research prices but wondered if there were any particular sites or ways of getting a good deal. Any tips / recommendations would be greatly received. Thanks in advance.

if you want to stay onsite you're still better looking at a package, even if just for one adult and any free kids in your group.
if you're happy to stay offsite but nearby with annual passes, expedia, travelrepublic, alpharooms, ebookers etc etc all have decent prices, depending on time of year etc, for nearby hotels.

Thanks DLPdaft. I'll give those other sites a try. I was looking at getting annual passes and stay off site, even though I will miss the swimming pool at Davy Crockett. I am looking at going 17th to 21st August then go back 27th December to 1st January as we have never done the Christmas period. If we can afford it do another trip at the end of March (Easter). I believe if the annual pass and off site hotel option will be the most cost effective option?

I always book with booking.com, the prices are good and you don't always have to pay anything up front. I've just booked the dream castle hotel for New Year's Eve checking in on 30th and I can cancel right up until 29th dec, handy as I'm self employed and things can change last minute. The last few times we've been we've stayed at the kyriad it's pretty basic but it's so cheap and the shuttle bus to the parks is great. I would much rather stay in a basic cheap hotel and go twice a year than spend 3 times as much to stay on site once a year!

I always book with booking.com, the prices are good and you don't always have to pay anything up front. I've just booked the dream castle hotel for New Year's Eve checking in on 30th and I can cancel right up until 29th dec, handy as I'm self employed and things can change last minute. The last few times we've been we've stayed at the kyriad it's pretty basic but it's so cheap and the shuttle bus to the parks is great. I would much rather stay in a basic cheap hotel and go twice a year than spend 3 times as much to stay on site once a year!

Thanks Tinydancer34 I will have a look at booking.com. We plan to go a 2 or 3 times in a rolling year and the only way we could afford it is by getting annual passes and finding as cheap as possible off site accomodation.

Then I would recommend the Kyriad, the breakfast is busy but it's good and it's so close it's easy to jump on a shuttle we even left the car there after we checked out and used the shuttles for the day before we went home! I know the hotel gets mixed reviews but I've always found it clean and the staff are nice, what more do you need it's only a place to lay your head after a day of magic :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter