what is the best room request for BWV

garden I think I'll have to go and look lol
went and looked and yes it's garden/pool view

my mom and dad booked it with points they had to use b4 July

I would request Village Green view. That is the courtyard on the boardwalk side between the Inn and Villas. You get a partial boardwalk view. It's also close to the elevators.

I had a Village green view and although I really like being able to partially see the boardwalk and then the beach club the distance, I found that young kids would play on the grass on the courtyard all afternoon long...screaming and whatever. And it was really hard to sit outside in the balcony and relax with the constant screaming down there. Don't usually don't mind pool noises/ screaming like that but this just really seem to get on my nerves.

If you want partial boardwalk view, request Village Green area and upper floor (anything on 3d fl or above). You don't want one of the 2d fl rooms in that area because they literally have no view. Note that anywhere else, upper floor would also be a good request. If you want an area that is fairly quiet, request view of the quiet pool; if you want clear view of the channel looking across at the Swan and area that is quiet except for boat noise going by, request view of the Activity Lawn; if you want to look at the main pool area request a Luna Park view.

For us, near the elevator! lol. It can be a really long walk if you are at the other end of the resort. :goodvibes

I would request Village Green view. That is the courtyard on the boardwalk side between the Inn and Villas. You get a partial boardwalk view. It's also close to the elevators.
:goodvibes I am all for being close to the elevators too lol and I would love a "view" of the boardwalk lol

I had a Village green view and although I really like being able to partially see the boardwalk and then the beach club the distance, I found that young kids would play on the grass on the courtyard all afternoon long...screaming and whatever. And it was really hard to sit outside in the balcony and relax with the constant screaming down there. Don't usually don't mind pool noises/ screaming like that but this just really seem to get on my nerves.

Yes I am looking forward to sitting outside and relaxing on the balcony and I have a 5 year old DD so I would hate to be out on the balcony and hear other kids after I have my DD relax lol

I have especially poor luck with BWV requests. Transferred in BWV points, requested upper floor, and ended up with the studio on the ground floor next to the preview rooms! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter