• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the best use for "extra" child TS credits (on DDP)?

anomamatt

Fastpass+ Strategist
We have done WDW a lot, but never used the dining plan. But I got a "free" dining package for Christmas week and I've been planning ahead. My kids (6 and 4) don't eat a ton and when we usually eat TS meals at Disney, they share 1 kids meal and pick off my and my wife's plate. Between two adult meals and 1 kids meal, we aways have more than enough food at Disney TSs for the four of us. (And yes, not talking about AYCTE or family style, where I know we will all use a credit).

If we did this same plan on the DDP, we would have extra child TS credits (without any corresponding adult TS credits). What is the best use of the extra child TS credits?

Can you:

- Trade a child TS credit for snacks?
- Use a child TS on a regular QS (or does it need to be a kids meal QS)?

Bonus (and very specific) question related to #2: if the QS has no "kids" meals (for example, P&J's takeout), can you then use a child TS to get a regular QS meal?

Thank you!

Last edited:
QS credits are not separated by adults/kids. Any meal can be purchased.

I’m not sure what you can do with extra child TS - maybe have another meal and pay oop for the adults.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter